PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2010, 08:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2 WM6.1
Carrier: verizon

tmanner is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
advanced config 3.3 problems or ok program???

I want to try out the latest advanced configuration tool v3.3 (.3)? First has anyone heard of any problems with this and the stock verizon 6.1 rom? and second can someone point me to the latest version of the cab? it looks like a nice program but i remember problems i had with it when i had my titan and i really dont want to hard reset my phone. THANKS!!!!
Old 01-21-2010, 09:53 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Re: advanced config 3.3 problems or ok program???

It works fine as long as you are careful what settings you change & I would back up your system with something like SPB Backup first....

~John
Old 01-21-2010, 10:11 PM
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

By the way, there is a something that says "load setup defaults" or something like that.

Don't use that setting or you will be hard resetting (don't ask how I know that)

~John
Old 01-21-2010, 10:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2 WM6.1
Carrier: verizon
Threadstarter

tmanner is just getting started

what about like phm reg edit and use the backup tool that creates a .rbk file? that backs up the whole registry right? or do i NEED something else? and a link to the latest cab? i can probably google that i just want the latest one for sure. i will be hittin the thanks button when i get on my laptop too btw SO THANKS!!!!!!!
Old 01-21-2010, 10:55 PM
VIP Member

PM me bro (include your email), I can hook you up with SPB BU etc.......

Don't worry about the thanks, I'm not one of those bozo's that is begging for thanks in every post they make.........

~John
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2