PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2010, 05:19 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: MMS/SMS threaded in one message

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post

now that i handled the troll
LOL, wow.

Where on earth did you come up with that rant from what I posted??

Talk about over-reacting, I must have hit a nerve... (I swear, you Sprint fanboys are as bad as Apple Iphone fanboys)

I laughed for 10 minutes after reading your juvenile post.......

~John
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-21-2010, 06:03 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
LOL, wow.

Where on earth did you come up with that rant from what I posted??

Talk about over-reacting, I must have hit a nerve... (I swear, you Sprint fanboys are as bad as Apple Iphone fanboys)

I laughed for 10 minutes after reading your juvenile post.......

~John
thats funny you call me a sprint fanboy, you must not have seen the hd2 thread or the sprint upgrade thread. I'm actually going to tmobile the 2nd the hd2 drops, i'm coo off sprint. Sprint fanboy thats funny. your statements are retarded, i corrected you because you were wrong. read this 1 thread alone and tell me if i'm a fanboy, get your facts straight grandpa. i'm assuming you know how to do a search by name.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=103702

as you can see from the thread above i'm no fan of sprint and can't wait to get rid of them when tmobile gets the hd2 plus in july i'm be rocking hspa+ with no need to purchase a new device. hspa+ speeds equal up to 21mbps
Google is the next skynet

Last edited by p-slim; 01-21-2010 at 08:53 PM.
Old 01-21-2010, 07:26 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Evo Shift
Carrier: Sprint SEP 4G

elmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to elmerfudpucker

Jmorton, P-slim, How about you two take it to a PM? Your lovers spat is not helping the op now. I personally would like to get the pic,mms,ect fixed on my TP2 but I have something else loaded that messed the whole damn thing, I guess a hard reset and redo is in my future

PS thanks for the cab, I poked the button!
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-21-2010, 07:30 PM
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmerfudpucker View Post
Jmorton, P-slim, How about you two take it to a PM? Your lovers spat is not helping the op now. I personally would like to get the pic,mms,ect fixed on my TP2 but I have something else loaded that messed the whole damn thing, I guess a hard reset and redo is in my future
op already got hooked up thanks to me. tell john if he has nothing helpful to post, then don't post at all. I would recommend leaving thread monitoring to the mods, as people who try to pretend they are mods only irritate others. Mods are here for a reason, let them do their job.

on the other hand, if you post what your problem is someone may have a solution that doesn't require a hard reset, but maybe you already know there is no other solution.
Old 01-21-2010, 08:34 PM
Almost a VIP

elmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuff

[QUOTE=p-slim;1507451]I would recommend leaving thread monitoring to the mods, as people who try to pretend they are mods only irritate others. Mods are here for a reason, let them do their job. QUOTE]

hehehe, me mod here?...naaa, I have my hands full on a couple of DC P2P hubs, but I am known to poke at those like yourselves that could use it.

BTW it appeared you was already irritated from your first post, so you cant blame me! But you can on the thanks you got tho!
Old 01-21-2010, 08:44 PM
Bay Area Boss

[QUOTE=elmerfudpucker;1507616]
Quote:
I would recommend leaving thread monitoring to the mods, as people who try to pretend they are mods only irritate others. Mods are here for a reason, let them do their job. QUOTE]

hehehe, me mod here?...naaa, I have my hands full on a couple of DC P2P hubs, but I am known to poke at those like yourselves that could use it.

BTW it appeared you was already irritated from your first post, so you cant blame me! But you can on the thanks you got tho!
i don't post for thanks, that would be hilarious. i post to help people out. the thanks from the op only means i was right. i am not irritated, how would someone i don't know or ever met be able to irritate me? It just sucks opening up threads where people are asking for direct help then some idiot comes in the thread and says some completely off the wall topic that doesn't help the op in the least. Its bad rep for ppcgeeks. I obviously don't care because i already have the answer. Maybe if it was my thread and some dude came in then i might be upset, but this isn't even my thread.

theres another thread where someone is asking to post their titanium screens so the op can see how titanium works, this idiot john goes in there and starts saying titanium is a fad that has passed and is basically no good? how does that help the op? another thread the op is asking which is better between htcaddics and cleanram, John comes in the room and says neither, and then he says they aren't necessary on the tp2, another example where obviously its necessary for the op, plus SO MANY people including myself use those programs. john is a troll in my eyes and i will bust him out everytime i see, but don't under any circumstance think i'm actually mad or upset. I like putting people in their place.

Last edited by p-slim; 01-21-2010 at 09:43 PM.
Old 01-21-2010, 08:47 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TP2, LG Optimus S and EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: @SPRINT.COM

mikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

WOW, such anger.....
your mumma's wear dirty g-strings to work, nuketown is buckin hell sick, show some love you hamburger's. double up bubble up. peace out. p.s nuketown is the shiznit, like your mumma's beef strogganoff.
Old 01-21-2010, 08:59 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmerfudpucker View Post
But you can on the thanks you got tho!
[QUOTE=p-slim;1507652][QUOTE=elmerfudpucker;1507616]
the thanks from the op only means i was right.
[QUOTE]

The op hasnt thanked you yet bro, that was me, or you would have 2, I understand the rest tho this isnt helping none so I myself wish you well and I'm out.
Old 01-21-2010, 11:04 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
this idiot john goes in there and starts saying titanium is a fad that has passed and is basically no good? .
WOW, you need a reading comprehension course dude.

I made a joking comment agreeing with another poster, here it is:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...=107067&page=2

I never said titanium was no good, heck I later complimented someone on their titanium setup.

I'm not sure what your problem is, you seem awfully insecure to me.

I help people all the time here, I'm not here to fight like you seem to be.

~John
Old 01-21-2010, 11:09 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

PPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Wirelessly posted (VZW TP2: XV6875.1 Opera/9.50 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en))

so is there a way to get this to work with wm6.5 verizon and sense 2.1? or is tbhis only a sense 2.5 fix?

NRGz Wiki/FAQ Here
NRGz 29022 Sense 2.5 CHT1.8.5 Jul 4th

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2