PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2010, 02:26 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro2
Carrier: Sprint

lilo5858 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Lightbulb google translate app from nexus one for windows mobile?

Im wondering if there is the google translate app from nexus one for windows mobile?
i know that there is one for text,but im looking for the one where you can speak and ti'll translate for you,

please let me know if you find any
Old 01-20-2010, 03:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G On The Now Network From Sprint

rydah805 is keeping up the good workrydah805 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: google translate app from nexus one for windows mobile?

would be nice!!!
the text one doesnt work for me so one or the other would rock!!!
Radio: 2.05.00.06.10

Old 01-20-2010, 06:49 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilo5858 View Post
Im wondering if there is the google translate app from nexus one for windows mobile?
i know that there is one for text,but im looking for the one where you can speak and ti'll translate for you,

please let me know if you find any
with the nexus one, i'm not sure if its considered an app, that feature is built into the phone, which is why you can't do it on every android.
Google is the next skynet

Last edited by p-slim; 01-20-2010 at 06:59 PM.
Old 01-20-2010, 06:56 PM
AWESOME VIP Member!!
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 - SIM & HSPL unlocked
Carrier: Verizon

WhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuff
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro 2: Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50286; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

Are you talking about the language translator? I have one the Google Translator for WM, but it doesn't recognize voice. Also, it writes the translation in the native language, not english, so I hope you can read russian, greek, hebrew, farsi, japanese, etc... Spanish, Italian, etc. is easy to read.
Old 01-20-2010, 06:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G/TP2

aaron580 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to aaron580

I found one a while back and it worked but I dont have it anymore for some reason... If I find again I will post

OMJ rom
Godmode kernel tearing fixed
Old 01-20-2010, 06:59 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteBlazer01 View Post
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro 2: Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50286; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

Are you talking about the language translator? I have one the Google Translator for WM, but it doesn't recognize voice. Also, it writes the translation in the native language, not english, so I hope you can read russian, greek, hebrew, farsi, japanese, etc... Spanish, Italian, etc. is easy to read.
I believe he means talk to text. With the nexus if someone wants to send a text message all they have to do is talk to the phone and it will transcribe the text message for you.

microsoft was working on an app called tell me, i believe it incorporated that feature but we haven't seen that program yet except on 1 sprint phone. it was suppose to release with 6.5 and be in the marketplace but it obviously hasn't.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags
google, language, translate