PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2010, 07:31 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Vodafone

AndyD_TP2 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TodayAgenda: It's not working anymore

In the Today Screen/Items list, ensure that "Windows Default" is unticked, "HTC Sense" (if it's there) is unticked and "TF3D" or "TouchFlow3D" (if they are there) are unticked too.

Then ensure that "TodayAgenda" is ticked.

If this doesnt work, untick everything but TodayAgenda and it should appear.

Basically, the newer style Today Screens (HTC Sense, Windows Default - other wise known as Titanium, TouchFlow3D etc) can't run older style Today Screen plug-ins such as TodayAgenda.

I rely on TodayAgenda so much, I've turned off all the above newer today screens and run with the older style "traditional" today screen, just so that TodayAgenda will work.

Hope this helps,

Cheers,

Andy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HTC Touch Pro 2 (Vodafone) << Vodafone 1615 (HTC Kaiser/TyTn2) << Qtek9100 (HTC Wizard) << Acer N50 Premium/Orange SPV C550 << Casio E115/Nokia 5110/Sa20-01-2010msung A30
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-21-2010, 02:45 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Nagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyD_TP2 View Post
In the Today Screen/Items list, ensure that "Windows Default" is unticked, "HTC Sense" (if it's there) is unticked and "TF3D" or "TouchFlow3D" (if they are there) are unticked too.

Then ensure that "TodayAgenda" is ticked.

If this doesnt work, untick everything but TodayAgenda and it should appear.

Basically, the newer style Today Screens (HTC Sense, Windows Default - other wise known as Titanium, TouchFlow3D etc) can't run older style Today Screen plug-ins such as TodayAgenda.

I rely on TodayAgenda so much, I've turned off all the above newer today screens and run with the older style "traditional" today screen, just so that TodayAgenda will work.

Hope this helps,

Cheers,

Andy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HTC Touch Pro 2 (Vodafone) << Vodafone 1615 (HTC Kaiser/TyTn2) << Qtek9100 (HTC Wizard) << Acer N50 Premium/Orange SPV C550 << Casio E115/Nokia 5110/Sa20-01-2010msung A30
Yup, Andy did a better job of explaining what I told you to do. Today Agenda does work fine on the TP2. If you don't get it working after doing what Andy said, then you may need to hard reset (format, erase everything, etc) your phone.
Old 01-21-2010, 12:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Threadstarter

Dinomon1 is becoming a great contributor

I unticked "TouchFlow3D", it showed all other stuff i wanted. Is there way to make TOdayAgenda work with TouchFlow3D... It would be a plus. Thanks!!
Old 01-21-2010, 12:58 PM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinomon1 View Post
I unticked "TouchFlow3D", it showed all other stuff i wanted. Is there way to make TOdayAgenda work with TouchFlow3D... It would be a plus. Thanks!!
its not possible for use on the tf3d. sorry. but you should show your appreciation for all those who have tried to help iou by acually pressing the thanks button rather than just sayin it.
Old 01-21-2010, 06:11 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Nagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinomon1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by austin420 View Post
its not possible for use on the tf3d. sorry. but you should show your appreciation for all those who have tried to help iou by acually pressing the thanks button rather than just sayin it.

Actually it is possible and I told you exactly how to in my first response to you Dinomon.
Old 01-21-2010, 06:25 PM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Thumbs down Re: TodayAgenda: It's not working anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagrom Nniuq View Post
Actually it is possible and I told you exactly how to in my first response to you Dinomon.
it is possible with manila ttoday plugin or some other programs to, but unless your about to walk this guy through the 22 steps to do it, probably having to post all the cabs, having to have three other people to explain it to him also, i dont think its worth the answer.
Old 01-21-2010, 07:28 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin420 View Post
it is possible with manila ttoday plugin or some other programs to, but unless your about to walk this guy through the 22 steps to do it, probably having to post all the cabs, having to have three other people to explain it to him also, i dont think its worth the answer.
Someone in that thread has it all done in one cab supposedly. It does overwrite the docs tab though. But yes, you are right, I'm not doing the walk through. He can read.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2