PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Help with doing a print screen (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=107014)

charleslongsr 01-19-2010 09:51 AM

Help with doing a print screen

Ok guys, I know on a desktop you can do a print screen. I dont know what its called on the mobile phones, but I need to do some print screens on my phone to capture and print out text messages. Is there anything that you guys could recommend? I just need to be able to print text messages as they appear. Oh is there a program that would allow you to open and print them from the computer?

Thanks in advance!

ddialogue 01-19-2010 10:02 AM

Re: Help with doing a print screen

There is a program called Shake and Save that will take screen shots on your Windows Mobile when you shake it. It will let you save the screen shot in several different formats (.jpg, etc.)

eksasol 01-19-2010 10:07 AM

I use the software Screen Capture, it can't bind a key with my phone, but I use the Timer setting where it take a screenshot after a specify amount of seconds.

The Shake and Save seems to be an unorthodox method, but I'll try it out too.

charleslongsr 01-19-2010 10:24 AM

Sweet, thanks for the info, let me find the program now. Is there a shake and tilt program for music and pictures?

eksasol 01-19-2010 10:30 AM

Here's Shake and Save, and here's Screen Capture.

jmorton10 01-19-2010 10:41 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by charleslongsr (Post 1501037)
I need to do some print screens on my phone to capture and print out text messages.!

Here is my favorite.

~John

strra 01-19-2010 10:44 AM

i use My Mobiler

jmorton10 01-19-2010 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strra (Post 1501147)

I always use MM also, but I bought a new LT a few months ago & the first time I tried to use MM it froze the LT solid.

After that, all my USB ports stopped working & my phone was not recognized at all.

I have no idea what happened, but after a 1/2 hour of screwing with it I gave up & restored the LT to an earlier date. That fixed the problem & I have been kind of leery of trying MM again at this point (& I don't really need it anyway so it's no big deal really)

~John

Mojary 02-03-2010 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmorton10 (Post 1501138)
Here is my favorite.

~John

i installed spb screen capture on my tp2. but can you not change the settings on it like specify which folder to save the screen capture into? it gives you that box but when i click on it, it wont give me any choices. also, i can't get a button assigned for the screen capture. i have stock ROM...is that the reason why i can't change these settings?