PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2010, 06:02 PM
Switching to Android
Pocket PC: SameSung S3, (retired)HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Big Red.. Unless they piss me off!

clueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Lightbulb Best kitchen for 6.5.3 advanced with sense 2.5 landscape?

I am looking for a kitchen for CDMA with the most recent ingredients to cook a personal rom. Whats the best????

If Someone has helped you, don't forget to thank them.
Old 01-12-2010, 06:04 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: Best kitchen for 6.5.3 advanced with sense 2.5 landscape?

i've used all kitchens and calkulins is the most complete and up to date.
Google is the next skynet
Old 01-12-2010, 06:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

x10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
i've used all kitchens and calkulins is the most complete and up to date.
+1 on Calkulin. It's really a no brainer for your question.
Old 01-12-2010, 06:11 PM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by clueless25 View Post
I am looking for a kitchen for CDMA with the most recent ingredients to cook a personal rom. Whats the best????
Caulkin's kitchen is always updated, i suggest dumping the latest stock vzw rom, then modifying it to your needs, grab some stuff from other kitchens and work from there. You will become a much better chef this way, instead of just using a kitchen that someone has done all the hard work for you. Then go to everythingdiamond.info for help on doing so, check out chef's corner.
Old 01-12-2010, 06:16 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikeandestroyx View Post
Caulkin's kitchen is always updated, i suggest dumping the latest stock vzw rom, then modifying it to your needs, grab some stuff from other kitchens and work from there. You will become a much better chef this way, instead of just using a kitchen that someone has done all the hard work for you. Then go to everythingdiamond.info for help on doing so, check out chef's corner.
calkulin already updated the kitchen with the latest vzw drivers from the rom. he uses 21888 which to me is the best 6.5 rom, but i don't use 6.5 that often. I'm on 6.5.x and he has the latest rom installed with the threaded email tab.

Last edited by p-slim; 01-12-2010 at 06:38 PM.
Old 01-12-2010, 06:26 PM
Switching to Android
Pocket PC: SameSung S3, (retired)HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Big Red.. Unless they piss me off!
Threadstarter

clueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuff

I actually thought about using the new stock rom.. HATE sense 2.1, Have been using NRGZ's rom after trying out a couple of others 1st since Oct. I love the start menu at bottom etc theres a few things I want add into that particular version & others I want OUT!.. I dont mind the learning curve. I loaded the new stock & the bugs gallore, it didnt stay on past 30 mintues!
the 28*** with start menu's on bottom are easier for my hands as well...

WHom ever said getting older means getting better lied.. Your body cant keep up! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikeandestroyx View Post
Old 01-13-2010, 10:28 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Nagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Calks, or PPCK (pocket pc kitchen @ ppckitchen.org).
Old 01-13-2010, 10:35 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

i just started with cooking my own ROM and my first with caulkins is amazing..

23518 w/ 1922 manila
fullscreen manila with landscape..

Old 01-13-2010, 11:18 PM
Jailbroken and rooted
Pocket PC: ET4G/Thrive/iPad (original)
Carrier: Sprint and AT&T

amw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

+1 to Calkulin's kitchen...been cooking with his kitchen since OG TP. Good support in that thread for his kitchen as well.

Old 01-14-2010, 12:02 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: pro2
Carrier: sprint

birddseedd is just getting started

I dont know if he has a kitchen available but my preference is indygroves. His seems to be ALOT faster than others.

just my opinion, if you use calk's kitchen dont forget the checkbox at the top, akc or something. youll see it. wont boot without it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags
cdma, kitchen