PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2010, 01:49 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Zwei
Carrier: TNN (the now network)

bdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
[APP] Private Message Filter

So i found this App over @ xda..Its freaking sweet!! I posted it on the Might Thread the other day, but I wanted to share it with every one else.
The App was created by Mohitsapru...
What is does is creates a secure, password protected sms in box, similar to the secure box in the new HTC 1.8. However with this app it will not mess up ur MMS since its just a filter. It allows you to designate certain contacts that will be filtered or you can make certain key words that will get filtered out.
I have been using this since yesterday and its Great! Easy to set up the, GUI looks nice (skinned in sense).
So far i would definately reccomend anyone looking for a secure sms function to check this out!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=673387

Enjoy!! Dont forget to show some love to the OP (or me) if you like it

Last edited by bdurst08; 06-24-2010 at 02:11 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 08-17-2010, 04:56 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Zwei
Carrier: TNN (the now network)
Threadstarter

bdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [APP] Private Message Filter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdurst08 View Post
So i found this App over @ xda..Its freaking sweet!! I posted it on the Might Thread the other day, but I wanted to share it with every one else.
The App was created by Mohitsapru...
What is does is creates a secure, password protected sms in box, similar to the secure box in the new HTC 1.8. However with this app it will not mess up ur MMS since its just a filter. It allows you to designate certain contacts that will be filtered or you can make certain key words that will get filtered out.
I have been using this since yesterday and its Great! Easy to set up the, GUI looks nice (skinned in sense).
So far i would definately reccomend anyone looking for a secure sms function to check this out!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=673387

Enjoy!! Dont forget to show some love to the OP (or me) if you like it
For any one using this the newest version has been out for about a week but its 2.4 now. You can see the change log at the above link.

Here is the link for the cab.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...1&d=1281631130
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2