PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   FpseCE Help (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=106783)

robbv1122 01-17-2010 09:02 PM

FpseCE Help

it seems as though many people are finding it tough to run the playstation emulator including myself. since i dont have any PS1 games anymore i have decided to download the roms by google. (there really isnt any need to post ROM links, just google the ROMs and you'll find what youre lookin for).

i was able to find a BIOS file (scph1001 bin) which i randomly found and put in the bios sub-directory. I am able to run the emulator but cant find a way to play the games. i cant say i know how to run pocket iso.

ive read FPSECE pdf, but it hasnt served much help. my main concern is trying to get the games to work. ive tried and read too much (here, XDA forums and FPSECE's forums) to the point where i have to post this help thread for myself and others.

if someone could post a step by step guide on running the games i would be most thankful.

STANirvanaIND 01-17-2010 09:31 PM

Re: FpseCE Help

...i don't understand your issue. You put the CD-Rom files on your deice (whether they're .iso, .bin, etc) and they you open them in FPSECE. If you're mapping controls make sure you hold down the key you want before you press the button...also you may want to disable sound for much better performance.

If that doesn't solve your issue be a bit more specific and I'll try to help...also they aren't rom files...roms typically mean cartridges. BTW pocketiso is unecessary and many games have errors when you try to use it (it just shrinks the size of the iso)

robbv1122 01-18-2010 02:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by STANirvanaIND (Post 1497207)
...i don't understand your issue. You put the CD-Rom files on your deice (whether they're .iso, .bin, etc) and they you open them in FPSECE. If you're mapping controls make sure you hold down the key you want before you press the button...also you may want to disable sound for much better performance.

If that doesn't solve your issue be a bit more specific and I'll try to help...also they aren't rom files...roms typically mean cartridges. BTW pocketiso is unecessary and many games have errors when you try to use it (it just shrinks the size of the iso)

thanks for the response...fpsece doesnt seem to be recognizing my games. when i boot up fpsece, i go to games folder on my storage card and it doesnt recognize my games as images. im pretty sure theyre the right format too. when it goes to the playstation screen my i get the PS logo but nothing after that.

sonicTJ 04-23-2010 12:22 PM

Can you fix the roms from laging cause when I play tekken 3 it lags soooo slow like 29-34 fps. PLEASE HELP

Deimoss 04-23-2010 01:53 PM

Any ROM chefs, experience FpseCE freeze up upon boot, at the "load" game screen.

I was wondering because it works on some ROMs and not on others.