PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2010, 02:34 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP
Carrier: Duh, think about it...

Talon Pro is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTalon Pro is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTalon Pro is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
FAQ/Search no help

Ok, gotta TP2 (wifes) now, and im having a REALLY hard time finding the info i need. Too much custom ROM bull crap and 6.5 this and 6.5/Sense that to weed through.

I need to know WHICH of the Tweak programs to use. Diamond and HD wont work for setting the soft keys, and reading through 51+ pages to find the info in the FAQ thread is impossible, needless to say, i wont do it either.

At least under the TP1 forums, that stuff was more organized, but i guess since hacking has been going on for the TP2 long before it ever came out, things have gotten WAAAAY out of hand. Out of all of the sub forums on this site, this is the most disorganized and sloppy of them all. There is NO policing of threads and it really reeks.

Also, ive seen reports of the Weather database editor 1.1 working, well when you scroll to the Weather tab, it just restarts TF3D.

How do you (can you) get the old style start menu back? What about the old style programs menu? This style sucks big time.

Again, this is for a BONE STOCK WM6.1/Manila 2.1 SPRINT phone.

Any answers for anything else will not be accepted.
Old 01-16-2010, 02:38 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: FAQ/Search no help

Turn off TF3D for old style Windows menus, for softkeys, http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ey#post1209496

Last edited by TheBundo; 01-16-2010 at 02:41 PM.
Old 01-16-2010, 03:02 PM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)

for small start menu use this.
it also adds a programs tab at the end of tf3d.
also, i did not make this cab. its been floating around here for months.
props to dharvey
Attached Files
File Type: cab DHarvey HTC Programs Tab Fix.cab (19.6 KB, 0 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by austin420; 01-16-2010 at 03:17 PM.
Old 01-16-2010, 09:18 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP
Carrier: Duh, think about it...
Threadstarter

Talon Pro is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTalon Pro is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTalon Pro is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBundo View Post
Turn off TF3D for old style Windows menus, for softkeys, http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ey#post1209496
LOL d00d, did you even LOOK at your link? This is exactly why too many people have a high post count on here. Its NOTHING that helps! Also, if i wanted a plain WinMo phone, i would have stuck with a 6700 or Mogul. The TP1 had reg Start menu and TF3D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin420 View Post
for small start menu use this.
it also adds a programs tab at the end of tf3d.
also, i did not make this cab. its been floating around here for months.
props to dharvey
Thanks, ill try that.
Old 01-16-2010, 10:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: The only $50 Touch Pro2
Carrier: gottaluvSPRINT

wampuscat is keeping up the good workwampuscat is keeping up the good work

talonpro , thebundo was tryin to help you so the way i see it hes not the problem with this forum. its ungrateful people with an inability to use the search function. if u don't want to thank someone for the attempt at helping you then don't start a thread asking for help. when I first joined this forum , people actually showed gratitude towards others for helping them even if they didn't solve the problem. JM2C

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2