PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2010, 02:51 AM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac
Re: How do people who owned the original Touch Pro feel about it now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon Pro View Post
How so? Many people want this.

Stock or custom ROM?
custom rom, my own registry settings:
Change the right soft keys on the home screen
\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Manila\
change HomeRSKArguments to contacts
change HomeRSKPath to \Windows\poutlook.exe
change HomeRSKText to Contacts
Old 01-23-2010, 11:12 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 4G-EVO 3D-Acer Iconia A500
Carrier: Sprint

gmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuff

The reason most people jumped on the TP1 was bc the increase of RAM. That made a big difference I couldnt even run Opera on my mogul it was terrible and the flush screen was great but I was missing alot of things I used on my Mogul like the scroll wheel and all the buttons were great for playing nintendo games. I loved my mogul but the RAM issues and ugly color ruined it but it was a classic nonetheless
Old 01-24-2010, 12:38 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

enter260 is a n00b

i bet people are going to trash talk the tp2 when the tp3 comes out :P
Old 01-24-2010, 01:18 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 Metro Pcs WAP MMS Youtube
Carrier: Metro PCS

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I wish I had the same buttons on the keyboard as I did on my tp on my tp2, and I miss the LED flash lol

HTC's I have Full Flashed To Metro. (I define Full Flash as Phone, Text, Picture Message, Email, and youtube, GPS on some) Diamond,Touch Pro,Imagio, Touch Pro 2
I BUY SOME BROKEN PHONES TOO!! PM ME
Old 01-24-2010, 02:29 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: samsungEPIC
Carrier: sprint

lazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i HATE the tp1.. i was ready to buy the 2 when it came out and then i read a little thread saying that sprint is replacing the 1 with the 2.. I shoulda never read it... but i was determined.
my wife bought the 6700 back in the day, and they replaced it with the mogul, i ran out and bought my mogul the next day...then the tp1 came out when i was getting my mogul fixed, so i bought it, a couple weeks later the wifey came home with a freshly replaced NIB tp1...grrr. so not to be called an idiot again i waited and waited and went through 10 tp1s before the glorious day i got my newest baby. the next day my wife got hers....dammit i wish i had big tits.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags
touch pro, touch pro2