PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2010, 03:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Sinful1217 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Dont know what the heck is goin on. I deleted every single message. Emptiedd deleted items and even did a soft reset and still has the orange 1 in front of the text icon. Any suggestions. Btw I did search the forum but im guessing not many posts pull up since im using the mobile version of the site. Help would be appreciated!
Old 01-14-2010, 03:05 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

imtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Deleted all texts but still have a #1?

what version of Sense are u running 2.1 or 2.5

Old 01-14-2010, 03:07 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

imtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

if ur using 2.5 go to all messages click menu then settings and click traditional mode then go to menu settings and click conversation mode and it should go away
Old 01-14-2010, 03:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Ranger093 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRanger093 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRanger093 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRanger093 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

You use activesync?
Old 01-14-2010, 03:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

r u askin what Rom Im using? if so its its Sprint Stock Rom. I really need to figure out how to customize my phone. Just scared to mess something up!
Old 01-14-2010, 03:45 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

I actually dont use activesync. i downloaded the software to my pc but for some reason wasnt able to sync my contacts n stuff with outlook.
Old 01-14-2010, 03:55 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

hmmmm i remember this issue before but i havent used a stock 6.1 rom in so long.....ur best bet is to open every text u have and if it doesnt go away just delete them all....im sorry i couldnt be any more help
Old 01-15-2010, 12:06 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: us cellular

drtechno is a n00b

I have had the same problem with my tp2...It bugged the heck out of me but I found a cab that you can run to take care of a problem...You need to download this file called fixunreadcount> put the cab on your phone or storage card>run it...This should take care of the problem...Also if you ever get the problem with your phone always saying you have 1 new voicemail when you don't you have to go to your voicemail> leave yourself a voicemail> delete it> and it takes care of that problem...good luck tho, enjoy the phone!!
Attached Files
File Type: zip FixUnreadCount.zip (3.5 KB, 12 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-15-2010, 12:57 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: htc evo3D

Sim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Sim-X Send a message via Yahoo to Sim-X

Quote:
Originally Posted by drtechno View Post
I have had the same problem with my tp2...It bugged the heck out of me but I found a cab that you can run to take care of a problem...You need to download this file called fixunreadcount> put the cab on your phone or storage card>run it...This should take care of the problem...Also if you ever get the problem with your phone always saying you have 1 new voicemail when you don't you have to go to your voicemail> leave yourself a voicemail> delete it> and it takes care of that problem...good luck tho, enjoy the phone!!

This has happened to me as well - I keep this program on my storage card. Do a clear txts - then close out of the messaging - run that program, soft reset and you should be good - I came close to hard resetting to fix it but this thing fixed it no problem. Good program to keep on your sd! It's actually an exe file for your phone, it doesn't install - u just run it when you have the issue (just run it via file explore on your phone)

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2