PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2010, 06:17 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

djqwikcut is keeping up the good workdjqwikcut is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
no quick menu on today screen?

I upgraded to the latest SPRINT MIGHTYROM and I notice on the TF3D screen in the top right hand corner where there used to be a triangle for the quick menu, it is no longer there. I checked in my config to see if it was set to be on or off and it is set to be ON. what is causing this and how do I fix??
Old 01-13-2010, 06:20 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: no quick menu on today screen?

dude.......this is like the 3rd thread you posted in the wrong area after being told about it,post in the proper place and it's not necessary to start a thread for every question

Old 01-13-2010, 06:47 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

djqwikcut is keeping up the good workdjqwikcut is keeping up the good work

WHY is this not the proper place? it says CDMA TP2 UPGRADES and I did CDMA UPGRADE for TP2.. what forum SHOULD I have posted in??
Old 01-13-2010, 06:54 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
Originally Posted by djqwikcut View Post
WHY is this not the proper place? it says CDMA TP2 UPGRADES and I did CDMA UPGRADE for TP2.. what forum SHOULD I have posted in??
from what i have read around this seems to be a problem since you flashed to the mighty rom correct?? i would first pose the question amongst the thread to see if the problem is rom related or isolated to few ppl or you specifically as to narrow down solutions,second this is the CDMA uprgrade section for the tp2 but clearly states right under it ROMs/Kitchens/Radios Only

so you need to post in the general tp2 forums located here

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97
Old 01-13-2010, 06:55 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: NeXus S 4G

Rager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

cmon people i understand you have problems but please read the rules you cant post here unless it is a ROM and this clearly isnt please delete

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2