PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2010, 11:01 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

ppazz1101 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to ppazz1101
Fix for anyone with "0 Missed Calls"

Ok so this will be my first post here. Feel free to stone me in a public square if this has been posted somewhere already, but I had searched and didn't find anything about this.

I was editing my home screen and came across the problem where changing the carrier text caused my "Call History" and "# Missed Calls" to get goofed up. My phone would only read "0 Missed Calls" instead of the normal "Call History" when there were no missed calls.

I know I've seen other people with this problem here. I searched and couldn't find any information on here about how to fix that problem, so I did a little digging around myself and found a fix.

Load up your home.mode9 file in m9editor. At the top right, in the "find" box, type "MissedCallText" and search. You should find a property node with the value "MissedCallText". Three lines below it, you'll see a property node that looks like this:

<Property> Name="String" Value="0 Missed Calls"

Change the "0 Missed Calls" to "Call History". Save your home.mode9 file and load it on your TP2 using the normal procedure (Stop TF3D, copy the file, enable TF3D). Fixed!

This works perfectly on my Verizon TP2. My home page now reads "Call History" until I actually have missed calls. When I have missed calls, the text changes to the expected "# Missed Calls".

Again, sorry if this is a repost. Feel free to trash this thread if it's old information.
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2