PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2010, 06:51 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Zwei
Carrier: TNN (the now network)

bdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Cool App for Swtich Mode CDMA-->GSM

So i found this app that allows you swtich mode between CDMA and GSM very easy. it works perfect, thought i would put it out there for everyone to use...

Thanks to elephant007 for cabbing it up...and credit to the original poster!

Enjoy guys!!!

Hit thanks if you like it.
Attached Files
File Type: cab SwitchMode_Eng_1_0_2.cab (7.7 KB, 62 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 01-04-2010, 06:52 PM
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: Cool App for Swtich Mode CDMA-->GSM

You didn't link it

EDIT: Aha, there it is. Better late than never
Old 01-04-2010, 06:57 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

bdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eschelon View Post
You didn't link it

EDIT: Aha, there it is. Better late than never

yeah sorry, Im a little slow sometime,
Old 01-04-2010, 06:59 PM
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdurst08 View Post
yeah sorry, Im a little slow sometime,
Heh, no worries

Does this program require a flashed radio?
Old 01-04-2010, 07:16 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eschelon View Post
Heh, no worries

Does this program require a flashed radio?
Not to my knowledge , but if you want to use the GSM on Sprint than you have to have a flashed radio in order to use GSM in US.

All it does it makes switching between CMDA and gsm easier. Hitting one button versus having to go into phone->options->network etc...PIA. this make it much simpler.
Old 01-07-2010, 02:27 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Has anyone tried this? And can you then get a pre-paid SIM card and have access to at least one, if not more GSM networks (like forcing it to Roam, like Sprint users can do to get onto Verizon)?
Old 01-07-2010, 02:40 AM
Serving the Metro DC Area
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt,9530 (Blackberry)
Carrier: Verizon, Sprint

Adrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Adrianh85 Send a message via Skype™ to Adrianh85

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdurst08 View Post
So i found this app that allows you swtich mode between CDMA and GSM very easy. it works perfect, thought i would put it out there for everyone to use...

Thanks to elephant007 for cabbing it up...and credit to the original poster!

Enjoy guys!!!

Hit thanks if you like it.
This program is not new i posted it in my thread for unlocking verizon tp2 for free it was found by drewcam888
posted here

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBundo View Post
Has anyone tried this? And can you then get a pre-paid SIM card and have access to at least one, if not more GSM networks (like forcing it to Roam, like Sprint users can do to get onto Verizon)?
i have been using this program for a while and it works!! and yes u can force roaming!!

Old 01-07-2010, 02:43 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBundo View Post

It does work exactly like its supposed to. I have had it for about 2 months now and have had no problems with it at all. All it does is allow very easy switching (shortcut) between CDMA/global--->GSM w/o having to go through the settings folder etc.
you can use US GSM as long as you have ur phone SIM unlocked, and I am pretty sure that all depends on what GSM Sim you have. So basicly what ever GSM networks you would have access to by manually switching, you have access to those same one. just an easier way to swtich between the two.

Hope this help clarify.
Old 01-07-2010, 02:58 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrianh85 View Post
This program is not new i posted it in my thread for unlocking verizon tp2 for free it was found by drewcam888
posted here

i have been using this program for a while and it works!! and yes u can force roaming!!
True, its not new. I have had it for a little while too. When i searched for the app nothing came up so i put it up as well. I remember the OP being from japan also.
I wasnt sure about the gsm roaming, but i think he thought that the app allowed you to force roaming and I dont think it does. as u know it just allows u to switch between cdma and gsm..

MODs---can delete if needed
Old 01-07-2010, 03:06 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, TP2, Pre, Pixi
Carrier: Sprint

newone757 knows their stuffnewone757 knows their stuffnewone757 knows their stuffnewone757 knows their stuffnewone757 knows their stuffnewone757 knows their stuffnewone757 knows their stuff

the creator of the program has a thread for this in here somewhere.

he is not a native english speaker hence the title of the cab sayin eng

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2