PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2010, 07:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

imzack is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
MightyRom Texting....

I have installed the newest mighty rom, and im not liking the text messageing and i was wondering if there was a way to fix it...

what i dont like is two things, when i go to the messaging tab, the newest message isnt on the top, number 1 out of 25 is still a message from a couple of days ago.

the second is when i open up a contacts messaging page, its in threaded mode, and all the messages are all messed up, its like someone just randomly aranged them, they have no order what so ever, my newest message i alway have to hunt down, its usually somewhere in the middle of all the old messages...

anyone have any ideas??
thanks
Zack
Old 01-06-2010, 07:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

aznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuff
Re: MightyRom Texting....

You have th 2016 bug. All your texts on top have the 2016 date so they will always be on top. Your recent texts most likely already have the current date so they will stay below those ones. Look for a fix by ziggy.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-06-2010, 07:57 PM
SUPER GADGET ADDICT!!!
Pocket PC: Samsung GS2 Epic 4G Touch

japper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznmode View Post
You have th 2016 bug. All your texts on top have the 2016 date so they will always be on top. Your recent texts most likely already have the current date so they will stay below those ones. Look for a fix by ziggy.
I don't think he has that bug since MightyMike cooked in the fix in his 1/4 release.

Please remember to THANK me if I helped you!
Old 01-06-2010, 08:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: apache, treo wx, mogul, tp, tp 2, HTC Incredible
Carrier: sprint & verizon

gtcoffe is keeping up the good workgtcoffe is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by imzack View Post
I have installed the newest mighty rom, and im not liking the text messageing and i was wondering if there was a way to fix it...

what i dont like is two things, when i go to the messaging tab, the newest message isnt on the top, number 1 out of 25 is still a message from a couple of days ago.

the second is when i open up a contacts messaging page, its in threaded mode, and all the messages are all messed up, its like someone just randomly aranged them, they have no order what so ever, my newest message i alway have to hunt down, its usually somewhere in the middle of all the old messages...

anyone have any ideas??
thanks
Zack
Here is all you need, cab included. This was a problem for alot of rom's including stock but Ziggy created this cab....all is well now!

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...14&postcount=1
Old 01-06-2010, 08:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO

awenthol is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawenthol is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawenthol is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawenthol is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

What does the OP consider "newest?"

If it's no the 2016 bug, try a hard reset.
Old 01-06-2010, 08:10 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

aznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuff

Oh ok if he's using latest mighty wm6.5 1/4/10 build then maybe try using HD Tweak to unthread SMS then thread it back. That might put them back in the right order.
Old 01-06-2010, 08:11 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: THE BIG RED

skruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i would just delete the top messages. i had the 2016 bug and thats all i did and its seem to fix it
Old 01-06-2010, 08:43 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

why do people start new threads about a rom..... post your question in the rom thread.

This post has been thanked 3 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2