PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2010, 04:17 PM
MikeElGiga23

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: Which ROM has the fastest SenseUI 2.5??? [opinion based]

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveholtam View Post
While your flashing, give Juicy R6 a try as well.
whats wrong with r7?? is there a bug that makes users go back to r6?? i have been a huge juicy fan when i had my tp1 (after NFSFAN) but last i checked it had no landscape yet rite?? i was waiting for r8 to give his a shot to see how senseUI runs overall
Old 01-06-2010, 04:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Tour hybrid/ EvoRooteD
Carrier: Sprint

brol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to brol1k

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike20PR View Post
whats wrong with r7?? is there a bug that makes users go back to r6?? i have been a huge juicy fan when i had my tp1 (after NFSFAN) but last i checked it had no landscape yet rite?? i was waiting for r8 to give his a shot to see how senseUI runs overall
HE says his current version does support landscape fully with a reg tweak...anywho Im on mightyrom war 12/30 and its been damn good, NRGZ is my second best option to only thing he adds to many stuff to his roms, and then calkulins rom is also sweet as hell. try cookin up a rom with his kitchen bro it has all his tweaks and u can make a super clean rom too
Sprint 4g speed:
Old 01-06-2010, 04:38 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
I stuck with Juicys ROMs through 4 versions (including R7) before giving up because my phone would never ring consistently for incoming calls (it would vibrate, but not ring at least 50% of the time).

Other posters where reporting similar problems so it is a known bug. I recently switched to the NRG Dusk ROM (I had been running the Dusk theme with Juicy & I love it) & now my phone rings just fine, every time.

Is NRG the fastest?? Probably not, but every single thing works perfectly for me & I install a TON of app/programs etc in my systems so I am 100% happy at this point.

~John
Old 01-06-2010, 04:49 PM
Serving the Metro DC Area
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt,9530 (Blackberry)
Carrier: Verizon, Sprint

Adrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Adrianh85 Send a message via Skype™ to Adrianh85

Quote:
Totally opinion based. Im not asking which ROM is the best, MMS , or which one is the most bug free (everyone has their ups and downs) Im asking all users that have been ROM hunting lately, is that which ROM have you noticed that has SenseUI 2.5 running noticibly faster or smoother than any other??? I know its designed for a 1GHZ device so im not asking for blazing speeds, but i just want to know.

thnx
my winmo 6.1 rom with manilla 2.5 is very fast!!

Old 01-06-2010, 04:57 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: keeping all:HTC6800+Touch Pro+TouchHD+Touch Pro2X2
Carrier: ORANGE

Maan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by brol1k View Post
HE says his current version does support landscape fully with a reg tweak...anywho Im on mightyrom war 12/30 and its been damn good, NRGZ is my second best option to only thing he adds to many stuff to his roms, and then calkulins rom is also sweet as hell. try cookin up a rom with his kitchen bro it has all his tweaks and u can make a super clean rom too
I totaly agree I could build the fastest ROM for the TP2 and it is WM6.1 from calkulins kitchen , it is fast to the degree that I could not find any ROM in the forum come even close to its fast response , and functionality and i do not think that me nor calkulin will build like this again.
Old 01-07-2010, 09:11 PM
MikeElGiga23

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

DING DING DING!!!!! we have a winner!!! when it comes STRICTLY to smoothness and responsiveness of SenseUI 2.5 i noticed that Silence HDFL takes the cake. You notice it a lot when swiping left to right with the tab selector, weather animations, and switching from portrait to landscape in the pics tab. Music animation is still the same in speed but i am amazed on how responsice Sense is in the ROM. Now to test everything else...... ps: memory usage is AWESOME!!! im running at 58% where i was at 70% with others i have tried

thanx guys for the imput

Last edited by MikeElGiga23; 01-07-2010 at 09:15 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2