PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Which ROM has the fastest SenseUI 2.5??? [opinion based] (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=104929)

MikeElGiga23 01-06-2010 04:17 PM

Re: Which ROM has the fastest SenseUI 2.5??? [opinion based]

Quote:

Originally Posted by steveholtam (Post 1465468)
While your flashing, give Juicy R6 a try as well.

whats wrong with r7?? is there a bug that makes users go back to r6?? i have been a huge juicy fan when i had my tp1 (after NFSFAN) but last i checked it had no landscape yet rite?? i was waiting for r8 to give his a shot to see how senseUI runs overall

brol1k 01-06-2010 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike20PR (Post 1465475)
whats wrong with r7?? is there a bug that makes users go back to r6?? i have been a huge juicy fan when i had my tp1 (after NFSFAN) but last i checked it had no landscape yet rite?? i was waiting for r8 to give his a shot to see how senseUI runs overall

HE says his current version does support landscape fully with a reg tweak...anywho Im on mightyrom war 12/30 and its been damn good, NRGZ is my second best option to only thing he adds to many stuff to his roms, and then calkulins rom is also sweet as hell. try cookin up a rom with his kitchen bro it has all his tweaks and u can make a super clean rom too

jmorton10 01-06-2010 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike20PR (Post 1465475)

I stuck with Juicys ROMs through 4 versions (including R7) before giving up because my phone would never ring consistently for incoming calls (it would vibrate, but not ring at least 50% of the time).

Other posters where reporting similar problems so it is a known bug. I recently switched to the NRG Dusk ROM (I had been running the Dusk theme with Juicy & I love it) & now my phone rings just fine, every time.

Is NRG the fastest?? Probably not, but every single thing works perfectly for me & I install a TON of app/programs etc in my systems so I am 100% happy at this point.

~John

Adrianh85 01-06-2010 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike20PR (Post 1464954)
Totally opinion based. Im not asking which ROM is the best, MMS , or which one is the most bug free (everyone has their ups and downs) Im asking all users that have been ROM hunting lately, is that which ROM have you noticed that has SenseUI 2.5 running noticibly faster or smoother than any other??? I know its designed for a 1GHZ device so im not asking for blazing speeds, but i just want to know.

thnx

my winmo 6.1 rom with manilla 2.5 is very fast!!

Maan76 01-06-2010 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brol1k (Post 1465502)
HE says his current version does support landscape fully with a reg tweak...anywho Im on mightyrom war 12/30 and its been damn good, NRGZ is my second best option to only thing he adds to many stuff to his roms, and then calkulins rom is also sweet as hell. try cookin up a rom with his kitchen bro it has all his tweaks and u can make a super clean rom too

I totaly agree I could build the fastest ROM for the TP2 and it is WM6.1 from calkulins kitchen , it is fast to the degree that I could not find any ROM in the forum come even close to its fast response , and functionality and i do not think that me nor calkulin will build like this again.

MikeElGiga23 01-07-2010 09:11 PM

DING DING DING!!!!! we have a winner!!! when it comes STRICTLY to smoothness and responsiveness of SenseUI 2.5 i noticed that Silence HDFL takes the cake. You notice it a lot when swiping left to right with the tab selector, weather animations, and switching from portrait to landscape in the pics tab. Music animation is still the same in speed but i am amazed on how responsice Sense is in the ROM. Now to test everything else...... ps: memory usage is AWESOME!!! im running at 58% where i was at 70% with others i have tried

thanx guys for the imput