PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2010, 04:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

draday is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Best skin or case for tp2

ok what is the best skin or case to use on the tp2? i heard the invisashield is only good for the screen and the back usually comes off cause its not made for the material on the back of the phone. is this truee. i just need a good case and not a big bulky one
Old 01-05-2010, 04:52 PM
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: Best skin or case for tp2

I use Zagg invisible shield on the screen only. Works great and would highly recommend, but everyone in this thread has their own opinion on screen protectors so they may have other suggestions. There are threads about this already so if you have time do a search for them and you'll find more info
Old 01-05-2010, 05:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

aj48198 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaj48198 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaj48198 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaj48198 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

+1 for Zagg: http://www.zagg.com/invisibleshield/...ns-shields.php
I use it for the back of my phone and have a mirror screen protector for the front.
Old 01-05-2010, 05:23 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

BOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

There is like 50 of these threads.
A search of cases: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/search.php?searchid=8333322

BOO B)

Last edited by BOO B); 01-05-2010 at 05:27 PM.
Old 01-05-2010, 06:36 PM
SUPER GADGET ADDICT!!!
Pocket PC: Samsung GS2 Epic 4G Touch

japper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIP

Seidio case for Sprint TP2 is hands down the best case.
http://www.seidioonline.com/product-p/csr2htp2s-bk.htm

Please remember to THANK me if I helped you!
Old 01-06-2010, 02:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: metro pcs

slr916ek9 is keeping up the good workslr916ek9 is keeping up the good work

seidio!..not cheap stuff very OEM spec worth the money and be satisfied when installed other then somedays it wanting to come off cus it dont fit right like others do..cus i have been thru it on my mogul while back..AND its VERY!! thin..and what alot of people know not many people make best cases for slider phones...im sure youll be happy with seidio

Old 01-06-2010, 02:51 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: THE BIG RED

skruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

ya i just ordered the seidio case. like 3 minutes ago. lol
Old 01-06-2010, 03:01 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

lol...yea im sure you gonna like it then any other cases for tp2 out there...i had it on my mogul..super thin!..i might try there screen protectors i heard there very nice! almost same feeling not having one on
Old 01-06-2010, 03:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

whetzel is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eschelon View Post
I use Zagg invisible shield on the screen only. Works great and would highly recommend, but everyone in this thread has their own opinion on screen protectors so they may have other suggestions. There are threads about this already so if you have time do a search for them and you'll find more info
No offense, but have you ever used an Invisible Shield on a touch screen? They're horrible. They protect VERY well, but they're next to impossible to slide your finger/stylus on, making browsing menus and web pages very hard.

I've personally had Invisible Shield protectors on several of my phones, but I'll never buy another one for a touch screen. I say stick with OEM for the touch screen and buy an Invisible Shield for the rest of the body if you want protection without buying a case.
Old 01-06-2010, 04:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by whetzel View Post
No offense, but have you ever used an Invisible Shield on a touch screen? They're horrible. They protect VERY well, but they're next to impossible to slide your finger/stylus on, making browsing menus and web pages very hard.

I've personally had Invisible Shield protectors on several of my phones, but I'll never buy another one for a touch screen. I say stick with OEM for the touch screen and buy an Invisible Shield for the rest of the body if you want protection without buying a case.

yea i know there not even the best its very sticky while doing the sweeping motion for viewing pics or searching web always clicking on something you dont want to..AND its very thick! dam talk about "INVISIBLE" shield lol

what others you tryd for touch screen? i might take mines off and go try seidio..suppose its like having nothing on

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2