PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2010, 04:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

whetzel is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Best skin or case for tp2

Quote:
Originally Posted by slr916ek9 View Post
yea i know there not even the best its very sticky while doing the sweeping motion for viewing pics or searching web always clicking on something you dont want to..AND its very thick! dam talk about "INVISIBLE" shield lol

what others you tryd for touch screen? i might take mines off and go try seidio..suppose its like having nothing on
Right now I'm using a universal screen protector I bought from my local Sprint store (the closest Verizon store is about 30 minutes away) for my Touch Pro 2 that I've cut down to fit.

On my Omnia I had I just bought the stock Verizon screen protector and that seemed to work quite nicely.

I'm not sure if Verizon has officially released a stock screen protector for the Touch Pro 2 yet. I need to check into that. Once I they do I'll definitely be buying one.

On a side note, if you do decide to buy a universal screen protector, becareful which one you buy. At first I bought some from Wal-Mart and they were terrible. They weren't very clear and made the screen look pretty bad.
Old 01-06-2010, 12:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

alex jb is keeping up the good workalex jb is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Skype™ to alex jb

I had the zagg on my diamond, it was a PITA on the body.
I got used to the slightly sticky feel of the screen and was ok with it, but the edges/joins of the shield on the body were fluf magnets in my pocket, it made a sleek looking phone look realy shabby.
Protection wise the stuff rocks! I have a protector for my Suunto HRM and it's taken a real battering and not a single mark on the protector!
I kept the screen protector off the diamond when I bricked it, I'll cut it down and use it on another watch screen or something.
Old 01-06-2010, 12:15 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

gazgiz79 is a n00b

[QUOTE=japper88;1463266]Seidio case for Sprint TP2 is hands down the best case.

I have this, it's nice, but it was $30 bucks.
Old 01-06-2010, 02:54 PM
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by whetzel View Post
No offense, but have you ever used an Invisible Shield on a touch screen? They're horrible. They protect VERY well, but they're next to impossible to slide your finger/stylus on, making browsing menus and web pages very hard.

I've personally had Invisible Shield protectors on several of my phones, but I'll never buy another one for a touch screen. I say stick with OEM for the touch screen and buy an Invisible Shield for the rest of the body if you want protection without buying a case.
Quote:
Originally Posted by slr916ek9 View Post
yea i know there not even the best its very sticky while doing the sweeping motion for viewing pics or searching web always clicking on something you dont want to..AND its very thick! dam talk about "INVISIBLE" shield lol

what others you tryd for touch screen? i might take mines off and go try seidio..suppose its like having nothing on
To be honest, I've never had a problem with them. Had a zagg on my old Omnia, and I currently use one on the ipod touch and the TP2 and have never had an issue with the scrolling, clicking, stylus, etc.. They keep the screen smudge free too

Although that's just me; YMMV
Old 01-06-2010, 03:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: metro pcs

slr916ek9 is keeping up the good workslr916ek9 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eschelon View Post
To be honest, I've never had a problem with them. Had a zagg on my old Omnia, and I currently use one on the ipod touch and the TP2 and have never had an issue with the scrolling, clicking, stylus, etc.. They keep the screen smudge free too

Although that's just me; YMMV

yea i just got to use to the sticky screen at first when i bought it they installed it for me so i left the store and drove away..then when i was messing with it i was like WOW! serious is it this thick and sticky you can actually feel theres a screen protector on there..so i just got use to it till this day its still on there i said better then it being naked..i wouldnt buy it again imma just try another brand..and the big open gap on the bottom!!! dam bugs the shit our of me!! haha its like 98% screen coverage

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2