PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2010, 09:57 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: PAGEPLUS

ghazi is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Verizon CDMA Touch Pro 2 and Mightyrom 6.5

As title stated, mightyrom with verizon cdma touch pro 2
I like everyone who is on verizon to post how you have customized you touch pro 2, what cabs you have, what theme you have, what taskbar you have, what home screen you have, how to make you touch pro 2 better.

I am verizon user, and i come across few times, that some taskbar dont work, sometime the keyboard needed a cab, sometime mms needed fix.
some setting just plain worked with sprint and not verizon.
other threads are getting so long in pages, for one problem, you might have to look over 50 pages, and it may not even work for you version of mightyrom with your carrier.

so purpose of this thread would be exclusively for verizon cdma optimization.

Last edited by ghazi; 01-05-2010 at 10:00 AM.
Old 01-05-2010, 10:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium
Carrier: Verizon

thayer is becoming a great contributor
Re: Verizon CDMA Touch Pro 2 and Mightyrom 6.5

I use the latest standard mighty rom( I update everytime he updates) I backup my pim with my exchange server. So I reset the phone all the time. Here is the list of programs I install first

Slide to unlock
JooJooBee mms cab
Skyfire
4 winds mah jongg

Thats about all I need. 6 cabs isn't a big deal. 15 minutes to reflash, and another 5 to connect to exchange and reinstall those cabs.

I'm still working on the voice only error message.

Kent
Old 01-05-2010, 12:17 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: PAGEPLUS
Threadstarter

ghazi is a n00b

I will start putting screen shot

using
JooJooBee Arcsoft MMS for VZW 5.0.90.127 ( I dont have a lot of data, so if on wifi it doesnt work, but when data is set to on, it does send fine, any new fixes?)
SpbScreenshot_setup
Verizon Keyboard Fix
Santods Trans Flip Outlined ( I need more colors and digits to choose )
No Curtains(2) ( doesnt work as expected you see in the screen )
Disable Verizon SMS Message Sent
Spike's_ MicNeo_TaskBar_Varient_3_v2_MIGHTYMIKE_CDMA_FIX

Last edited by ghazi; 01-05-2010 at 12:21 PM.
Old 01-07-2010, 04:11 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: VZW

cadillac6661 is a n00b
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.5(Microsoft Windows; PPC; Opera Mobi/16643; U; en) HTC_Touch_Pro2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazi
I will start putting screen shot

using
JooJooBee Arcsoft MMS for VZW 5.0.90.127 ( I dont have a lot of data, so if on wifi it doesnt work, but when data is set to on, it does send fine, any new fixes?)
SpbScreenshot_setup
Verizon Keyboard Fix
Santods Trans Flip Outlined ( I need more colors and digits to choose )
No Curtains(2) ( doesnt work as expected you see in the screen )
Disable Verizon SMS Message Sent
Spike's_ MicNeo_TaskBar_Varient_3_v2_MIGHTYMIKE_CDMA_FIX

Is your background related to the weather clock or just one of your choosing? The reason I ask is I'm on the "Official" Mighty ROM and while I was in Oregon recently my device would do a full homescreen animation ie. it would "snow" on the whole screen and and it would build up in all 4 corners as well as little icicles hanging from the clock. I could never figure out how to make it do it on co command so I could show it off lol. Would be really awesome if it did something like that for all animations! (and I could figure out how to make it happen on command)
Old 01-07-2010, 04:19 PM
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadillac6661 View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.5(Microsoft Windows; PPC; Opera Mobi/16643; U; en) HTC_Touch_Pro2)

Is your background related to the weather clock or just one of your choosing? The reason I ask is I'm on the "Official" Mighty ROM and while I was in Oregon recently my device would do a full homescreen animation ie. it would "snow" on the whole screen and and it would build up in all 4 corners as well as little icicles hanging from the clock. I could never figure out how to make it do it on co command so I could show it off lol. Would be really awesome if it did something like that for all animations! (and I could figure out how to make it happen on command)
To trigger weather animations on the home screen, simply open then close the HTC task manager at the top right of your homescreen, or you can open and then close the start menu
Old 01-07-2010, 04:42 PM
Lurker

cadillac6661 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eschelon
Quote:

To trigger weather animations on the home screen, simply open then close the HTC task manager at the top right of your homescreen, or you can open and then close the start menu
I've tried that and the only thing that animates is the little icon(?) that is under the clock itself.
Old 01-08-2010, 12:33 AM
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
I've tried that and the only thing that animates is the little icon(?) that is under the clock itself.
Is your default wallpaper turned on? In Manila, go into Settings -> Wallpaper, and then enable the default wallpaper when it asks
Old 01-08-2010, 01:21 PM
Lurker

cadillac6661 is a n00b
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eschelon
Quote:
Is your default wallpaper turned on? In Manila, go into Settings -> Wallpaper, and then enable the default wallpaper when it asks
I flashed to the 6.5 official then MightyROM WAR Project and it works fine thanks for all your help next time I'll know!
Old 01-08-2010, 01:27 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

deadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deadwrong03 Send a message via MSN to deadwrong03 Send a message via Yahoo to deadwrong03 Send a message via Skype™ to deadwrong03

where can i find something to change my taskbar to some colored icons and the percentage in numbers of my battery life all in the taskbar?
Old 02-01-2010, 05:58 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch PRO

v8s10chevy is a n00b

I have a problem, Why does Mighty Rom break my .wav files?
I have an "AOL" .wav that I have used for years in every wm device
all I do is copy it to the windows folder then I can set it in sounds and
notifications to my email so when I get new mail it says "You've got mail"
I copy it over it works fine till I soft reset my phone then the .wav file is NG!
If some one knows how to fix this that would be great or I will just flash back to my slow verizon rom atleast it works with verizon.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2