PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2010, 07:32 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: blackberry
Carrier: sprint

TCKelsey is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Messaging Issue

Hey guys, I just bought my Touch Pro 2 for Sprint and am pretty happy. I just have a few issues and questions. How come when I go to my Text Message Tab and click one of my most recent 25 messages it takes me to the very smooth nice layout of my conversation with that person. BUT if I click "All Messages" it takes me to all the conversations with different people but it seems to be maybe a old Windows Mobile layout that does not look nearly as good? The layout does not look nearly as good in this view. Is there anyway to change this? Also even after ive clicked on all my text messages and read them ALL my Messaging tab will still have a number on it indicating i have unread messages, why is this? Just a few issues. Sorry if theyve been talked about before im a new to this and i did search and look around. Thanks for any help

Kelsey
Old 01-04-2010, 07:42 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro 2: Opera/9.5(Microsoft Windows; PPC; Opera Mobi/16643; U; en) HTC_Touch_Pro2)

you are right. When you click on the message from the touch flo interface, you are using the HTC Messaging interface. this works with one person at a time. When you click all messages, it takes you to the normal windows messaging interface so you can see all your messages.

Radio: 2.35.00WF
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-04-2010, 07:50 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: blackberry
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

TCKelsey is a n00b
Re: Messaging Issue

Oh ok, I guess that makes sense. Is there anyway to just use the touch flow interface? Its a lot nicer than the normal windows messaging interface.
Old 01-04-2010, 07:57 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro 2: Opera/9.5(Microsoft Windows; PPC; Opera Mobi/16643; U; en) HTC_Touch_Pro2)

yeah, just scroll to the message you want to reply to and hit it from Touch Flo. You can do that,or get to it trhough contacts. hope that helps
Old 01-04-2010, 08:02 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic
Carrier: Sprint

dumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro 2 (Sprint): Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

the slight lag in the touch flow text can annoy me. but i dont have patience. i type 100mph n close the phone n put it in my pockets just as fast but i totally agree it is alot nicer

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2