PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2010, 10:48 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

EpOxY is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quick Task Manager?

When I was on the Vogue, I used SPB Mobile Shell and I mapped the side button to the task manager, so I could essentially use it like an "alt-tab" to switch quickly from application to application. Now on the TP2, I can't find that kind of option within HTC Sense, or at least not without closing everything first and getting to the home screen.

Is there any way I can get to some kind of task manager (or even the HTC one) quickly without having to "x" out of the programs? Ideally, I think I'd like to remap my "Windows" button to a task manager, or a long-press or something.

I went to the "Buttons" setting, but it doesn't seem to allow me to add any buttons outside the "Send Key(Hold)." I've run the RhodiumKbdConfig cab to update the drivers, but maybe I just don't know how to customize the keyboard...

I'm currently on the 12/30 MightyRom WAR.

Can anyone help?

Edit: Okay, I found the new "Keyboard Config" program. But it still doesn't have an option to bring up a task manager. Is there a program out there that'll do this?

Last edited by EpOxY; 01-04-2010 at 10:55 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2