PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2010, 01:47 AM
PPCG's Travelling Nomad
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 3
Carrier: Sprint

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Adding RSS Feed on my phone

Hi everyone...HAPPY NEW YEAR! tried searching if there was a thread for me to read up on regarding this...but couldn't find one. my last ditch effort to get the answer..

Wanted to ask you guys' help on adding a RSS Feed to my Hub. I was able to do it a couple of months before, but im doing it now and it's not adding the feed im trying to add. When i added the site that time, i transferred the file into my storage card so that it does not take up space in my phone when i updated the feed. I have since changed my storage card. Could that have anything to do with it?

Also, i remember i did a GO TO>Open Path>New Path>and typed in the feed site address. But im trying to do the same thing now, but no dice. Any help is appreciated from you guys.

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!
Old 01-02-2010, 12:59 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: T-mobile

rorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Adding RSS Feed on my phone

What do you use to gather your feeds?

I use Yomomedia.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-02-2010, 02:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre and proud of it!

Rafy0003 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRafy0003 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRafy0003 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRafy0003 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to Rafy0003

What I like to do is use Firefox to get the Rss Url, then copy and paste this into a Microsoft Word document, then open the file on the Tp2 and as soon as you copy the link location then open the stock Rss app, It'll automatically read the site when you choose I know the channel's Rss Url. Best and fastest way for me. Let me know if it does or doesnt.
Old 01-03-2010, 01:00 AM
PPCG's Travelling Nomad
Threadstarter

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep

as far as which reader i use...i used whatever it was that came with the phone. im just not sure why it's not working anymore. i only upgraded to a higher memory card than what i was using. because in the old memory card, my rss site is in there and when i refresh the feed, it'll connect and download the contents onto my phone.

can you guys tell me how i can find the rss app on my phone?
Old 01-03-2010, 01:09 AM
PPCG's Travelling Nomad
Threadstarter

im such a douche!! ok i finally figured it out guys. i was going through the wrong steps. instead of going into Programs and launching RSS Hub program, I was actually going into my file explorer and trying to figure out how to add the URL in the Rss Hub file folder.

sorry to waste your time guys. i really appreciate the help though!!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2