PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2010, 01:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: palm treo pro
Carrier: sprint

britt128 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Fix/Workaround for 2016 Issue

I have the Palm Treo Pro and having the same issue with 2016 and no Time stamp.

I am not familiar on how to fix issues like this or run the program. I downloaded the attached file and it opens with windows explorer.

How should I be running this? through my phone or PC?

I just need step by step on how to go about this and how to run this and fix the problem.

HELP?????!!!!

THANKS
Old 01-02-2010, 01:40 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo Shift 4G
Carrier: Sprint

HTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

With all .cab files, simply place it on your phone or storage card anywhere and open it with file explorer or any similar program. Hit the thanks button if I helped ya.
Old 01-02-2010, 01:41 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

HTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Oh and I recommend deleting all your text messages if you don't mind doing it, this fix started working for me only after i did that for some reason. I'm guessing it would have started working anyway, but the clean slate didn't seem to hurt. I love phone voodoo.
Old 01-02-2010, 01:44 PM
Noobsauce
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: USCC

CellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

There is no need for a fix or workaround. The 2016 is not a bug. The Obama administration has calculated that it will take approx 6 years to fix the US economy. In light of this, Obama has decided to simply fast forward to 2016.
how about, "superholyshitohmygodseriouslyyouguyslookatthis*** *ingmasterpieceivecreated"?
Old 01-02-2010, 01:46 PM
Geek with a Gun
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

ziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTCotta View Post
Oh and I recommend deleting all your text messages if you don't mind doing it, this fix started working for me only after i did that for some reason. I'm guessing it would have started working anyway, but the clean slate didn't seem to hurt. I love phone voodoo.
You can always export the messages with PPCPimBackup in non-binary mode, it saves it in a zip file, just a different extension. Open that file on your PC with say 7-Zip, edit the file inside with Excel or a Text editor to fix the dates. Put it back in the Zip file, and then restore again with PPCPimBackup, purging the database prior to import, default setting.

Z
Old 01-02-2010, 01:51 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

I'm a fan of not keeping my texts, they're never important enough. If i need to talk to somebody about something important, i'm gonna call them. I flash so much, keeping my texts is a waste of time, i only sync contacts and appointments.
Old 01-02-2010, 01:54 PM
Geek with a Gun
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Threadstarter

ziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTCotta View Post
I'm a fan of not keeping my texts, they're never important enough. If i need to talk to somebody about something important, i'm gonna call them. I flash so much, keeping my texts is a waste of time, i only sync contacts and appointments.
I don't even do that anymore, have it setup to sync with Google, so after flash, SDConfig, I'm up and running.

Z
Old 01-02-2010, 04:08 PM
AWESOME VIP Member!!
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 - SIM & HSPL unlocked

WhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuff
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro 2: Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50286; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

My texts are being sorted by sender, not by date. I tried the Sort By option in the All Messages window, but that's for All Messages, not the conversations. Is this related? I just flashed Energyrom Dec 31.
Old 01-02-2010, 04:17 PM
Big MVP Diesel
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to BigDiesel07 Send a message via Skype™ to BigDiesel07

Stickied!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-02-2010, 04:31 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EvO 4Geezy

malibu_23 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmalibu_23 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmalibu_23 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

worx!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags
2016 y2k