PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2010, 12:58 AM
Geek with a Gun
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

ziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Fix for 2016 Issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_maniac View Post
if you want the time stamps to show when they were actually sent, yes
It will at least fix it for now. I know with my last 2 phones, Motorola 815 & Z6C, this was the default setting. I once landed in the states after being gone for a few months 'somewhere', and had like 75 messages all time-stamped within a minute of each other. Kind of my fault, forgot to reset the settings on a device I had been testing prior to my 'trip'.

Z
Old 01-02-2010, 12:58 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 (CDMA)
Carrier: Sprint

DAN916 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_maniac View Post
if you want the time stamps to show when they were actually sent, yes
Whats it doing now showing the time stamp of when its recieved... not when the sender sent it??
Old 01-02-2010, 01:09 AM
Geek with a Gun
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

ziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAN916 View Post
Whats it doing now showing the time stamp of when its recieved... not when the sender sent it??
It's showing the time-stamp that the server set.

Z
Old 01-02-2010, 01:09 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: I have Evolved.

chappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Thanks, cab worked great on mine and my wifes phone, both on impact!
Old 01-02-2010, 01:10 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO

rushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAN916 View Post
Right. They sent it at 1:04pm and you had no service till 1:10pm so you get the text at 1:10pm and instead of saying 1:04pm it says 1:10pm since you got it at 1:10pm.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-02-2010, 01:12 AM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushco View Post
Right. They sent it at 1:04pm and you had no service till 1:10pm so you get the text at 1:10pm and instead of saying 1:04pm it says 1:10pm since you got it at 1:10pm.
right which i actually look forward to because of my service at home and sometimes at work i have to shut my phone off.
Old 01-02-2010, 01:12 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

krhodes90 is a n00b

worked for my Sprint TP2 Running on MightyROM
Old 01-02-2010, 01:14 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Snap

Lane03 is a n00b

Worked great on my HTC Snap (Sprint), thanks for the cab. Once it gets fixed on the tower end (if thats the problem), all one has to do is uninstall this temp fix from the remove program menu.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-02-2010, 01:15 AM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

yup and if you created the registry yourself i think you can just make the registry edit to 0 intstead of 1 or just delete it.
Old 01-02-2010, 01:16 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 (CDMA)

DAN916 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushco View Post
I had metro in the past sometimes you recieve text msg days after they wernt sent to you so I can live with that 10 min give or take time stamp for now..... Thanks once again to all of you for your help.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags
2016 y2k