PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2010, 03:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC 6700, Mogul, Touch Pro, Touch Pro2
Carrier: sprint

sexipink is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Smile Touch Pro 2 for $199

I got my new TP2 for $199 (no mail in rebate) through Accenture. This site was previously posted for the Hero sprint.com/accenture. The Hero was only $29.99, but I think $199.99 for the Touch Pro 2 is good also considering Sprint wants $349 after mail in rebate. You have to be eligible for your $150.00 rebate to get it at this price. Also your not eligible if you have a Sero plan. I had two sero plans (1250 min for $50.00 each line) but I gave it up for this deal, considering Accenture gets a 25% employee discount and sprint gave me $20.00 off my new plan (1500 anytime mobile shared minutes) for the next 2 years. The plan is originally 129.99, but with $20.00 off, 25% off and being able to call ANY cell phone for free I think it works better than my previous Sero plans.

When ordering online enter firstname.lastname@accenture.com for employee email address. If you have sero you have to change your plan before ordering.

And trust me it works I recieved my new TP2 ($199.99), Hero($29.99) and Blackberry tour for my new line(0.00) today.
Old 01-01-2010, 03:12 AM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Re: Touch Pro 2 for $199

good find "pinky", please print in black or white lol!
Old 01-01-2010, 03:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

sexipink is a n00b

lmao, huh... You cant read in pink?
Old 01-01-2010, 04:19 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: SPRINT

Bizill is becoming a great contributor

yeah, it works. i got in on this thread over at slickdeals.net a couple weeks ago. but this also qualifies for the mail-in rebate, so it'll only be $100 instead of $200. and although it's not showing up on sprint's site yet, the customer reps say they can see my 25% off. so that's good enough for me. i also got two samsung moments for my son and his mom. after rebate those will be $79 each.
Old 01-01-2010, 06:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

ppcgpirate is keeping up the good workppcgpirate is keeping up the good work

yeah me too, I did the original 20% off monthly for FNF deal (put in my real work email address) then switched over to JPMorgan 27% off monthly. JPMorgan doesn't even ask for a work email address. so you're not really lying.

[insert slickdeals link to thread showing corporate discount list... oh wait i don't have 10 posts yet.]

there is also the SAVE50 coupon code and $100 MIR.
Old 01-01-2010, 12:05 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: blackberry

TCKelsey is a n00b

Is it possible for me to order just the phones through this deal and keep my plans that i have?
Old 01-01-2010, 12:15 PM
domo arigato mr roboto
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint since Feb 11, 2002

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

provide links and a firstname.lastname@accenture.com
don't be stingy!
Old 01-01-2010, 01:44 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: touch pro 2

rdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

This is like old old news like a month now but whatever.Going to get pulled soon since it is getting posted on every site you can think of and now has made it's way to here.I would have posted it weeks ago but did not think it was allowed on here since it is cheating.

You can't post warez but you can post how to defraud sprint? LOL ok that is funny.

Really you do not even need to make that e-mail up like the OP posted.I ordered 1 threw there and used my regular e-mail and 2 days later i got a e-mail from them that is was coming.

You only need to make a fake e-mail when you are trying for the 25% corp discount.

I got e-mails in reply from bluefish the first saying it was approved then one saying it was shipped.

If you just make up a fake e-mail how would you get a confirmation for the order? so as said i used my normal e-mail and worked fine.

Goodluck but i am trying to see the double standard this site has.I can't post warez like how to get gps gate free but we can post how to defraud sprint.

LOL goodluck and ask me any questions if i can help as said i got mine easy and did not have to make up a fake e-mail like the op says.
Old 01-01-2010, 01:49 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: touch pro 2

rdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Oh and BTW this is and has been in the Carrier topic for ever now so why is it needed here and there also?

I think this has been in here before and removed so we will see if the site op allows this to stay again on how to defraud sprint.

It's not that i am against it but i do not think it needs to be in this fourm.Op should add to topic How TO DEFRAUD SPRINT.

Last edited by rdcrds; 01-01-2010 at 01:56 PM.
Old 01-01-2010, 02:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

sexipink is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdcrds View Post
This is like old old news like a month now but whatever.Going to get pulled soon since it is getting posted on every site you can think of and now has made it's way to here.I would have posted it weeks ago but did not think it was allowed on here since it is cheating.

You can't post warez but you can post how to defraud sprint? LOL ok that is funny.

Really you do not even need to make that e-mail up like the OP posted.I ordered 1 threw there and used my regular e-mail and 2 days later i got a e-mail from them that is was coming.

You only need to make a fake e-mail when you are trying for the 25% corp discount.

I got e-mails in reply from bluefish the first saying it was approved then one saying it was shipped.

If you just make up a fake e-mail how would you get a confirmation for the order? so as said i used my normal e-mail and worked fine.

Goodluck but i am trying to see the double standard this site has.I can't post warez like how to get gps gate free but we can post how to defraud sprint.

LOL goodluck and ask me any questions if i can help as said i got mine easy and did not have to make up a fake e-mail like the op says.

The fake email address is not used for communication purposes, you have to list a work email address it's clearly stated on the site.

Please list your corporate email address to confirm you are eligible for the employee discount offered by Sprint. This email address is simply used to verify employment and will not be used for communications or messages of any kind. See additional details of Privacy Policy.

A valid Accenture email address is required for the discounts available on this site. Not valid for customers on the Everything Referral Plus or SERO plan.

There's a spot to enter your personal email addy as well.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2