PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2009, 05:14 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II in Hand
Carrier: VZW MR1 6.5

Tech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I need this Wallpaper

Does anyone have this in a jpg and not HDwalls?

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=223
Old 12-31-2009, 05:27 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TP2, LG Optimus S and EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: @SPRINT.COM

mikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: I need this Wallpaper

Sorry bro, I can't get that one, but I did find this one if it helps any.... http://www.iphonefondos.com/img/medias/624.jpg
your mumma's wear dirty g-strings to work, nuketown is buckin hell sick, show some love you hamburger's. double up bubble up. peace out. p.s nuketown is the shiznit, like your mumma's beef strogganoff.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-01-2010, 01:55 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Tech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikejones13 View Post
Sorry bro, I can't get that one, but I did find this one if it helps any.... http://www.iphonefondos.com/img/medias/624.jpg
That will work just fine. HDwalls won't work for me so I needed a .jpg to use. Thanks again.
Old 01-01-2010, 01:57 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

I have that one you posted, let me find it & I'll upload it.

~John
Old 01-01-2010, 02:13 PM
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
I have that one you posted, let me find it & I'll upload it.

~John
OK, I lied -mine is a cab file also.

here is one I made recently that might help out however.

~John
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Flames-P.jpg (40.2 KB, 38 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-01-2010, 02:20 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: T-mobile

rorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

If you can't find it outside of a cab, most likely it was cropped from a larger flames picture. You might find that somewhere with Google Images.
Old 01-01-2010, 02:31 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
OK, I lied -mine is a cab file also.

here is one I made recently that might help out however.

~John
Thanks John, I figured you had it cause you asked for the Cab of it when the first guy posted the Homescreen of it. I tried requesting it in that thread but I didn't have any luck. In case you were wondering, that was your capsure I linked to. lol

Edit: thanks for the jpg anyway. yea it doesn't have to be the original, I just wanted that real flame look and even if I get HDwalls working on this Rom I still need a jpg to use for the lock screen.

Last edited by Tech Addiction; 01-01-2010 at 02:35 PM.
Old 01-01-2010, 02:37 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Oh, John if you have that one cabed up I would like to get the cab so it will match once I do get HDwalls working, or I could just make it myself. Thanks.
Old 01-01-2010, 02:53 PM
VIP Member

I have to figure out which cab it is, I have about five different cabs all called one or another version of "flames" & I'm not sure which one is which at this point.

I can try installing them all in my sustem, but I don't think the settings where right in HDwalls for the current ROM I'm running but let me try it & see what happens.

~John
Old 01-01-2010, 02:57 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
I have to figure out which cab it is, I have about five different cabs all called one or another version of "flames" & I'm not sure which one is which at this point.

I can try installing them all in my sustem, but I don't think the settings where right in HDwalls for the current ROM I'm running but let me try it & see what happens.

~John
Wow, I didn't intend for you to have to go through that. I could probably make it with a lot less trouble. I have the same problem with mine as far as naming conventions. Imagine some people out there with them all named Wallpaper.cab. That would be a b**** to try and find the right one.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2