PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2009, 12:38 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Sprint

schwab is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
TP2 Autodials when Playing Music via Headphone Jack

Hey all. I've got a problem with my new TP2. I've got the 12/19 MightyROM installed and I'm with Sprint if that matters.

If I listen to music using the HTC Music Tab in Sense when it is hooked up to my car stereo's Aux-In port, the phone seems to dial the last called number as soon as I hit the Play button. I've disabled Voice Commands in the settings, but that didn't seem to fix it.

I've listened to music on in airplane mode using my iPod headphones and didn't have any problems (could be due to the different headphones or because I was on a plane in and had the phone in airplane mode).

Any ideas on how I can disable this autodialing and let me listen to music through my stereo's Aux-In? Thanks!!
Old 12-29-2009, 02:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: CDMA HTC Touch Pro TWO!

Beandogg is keeping up the good workBeandogg is keeping up the good workBeandogg is keeping up the good work
Re: TP2 Autodials when Playing Music via Headphone Jack

I had that problem. I reflashed the rom and it went away. I recently reflashed to the latest (12/27) and haven't had that problem.
Old 12-30-2009, 02:26 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Threadstarter

schwab is a n00b

Thanks for the reply! I tried Mike's 12/27 MightyRom and the issue is still occurring. Any other thoughts out there?
Old 12-30-2009, 02:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Man I just got a stereo with an aux in for Christmas. I hope I don't have this issue with it. Subscribing to this thread just in case..
Old 12-30-2009, 02:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: CDMA HTC Touch Pro TWO!

Beandogg is keeping up the good workBeandogg is keeping up the good workBeandogg is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by schwab View Post
Thanks for the reply! I tried Mike's 12/27 MightyRom and the issue is still occurring. Any other thoughts out there?
not sure...usually when I had that problem...my poor friend would get the same call over even if I soft reset the phone. When I finally hard reset it it worked.

Are you running any buggy programs? (pocketshield, S2P, S2U2...etc?) I was having problems with these so finally went back to the stock lock.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2