PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2009, 05:04 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic
Carrier: Sprint

dumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Pocket Shield Update

since its xmas n i figured its a time 2 b nice .... altho i should b nice all year ... figured id let u guys know if u havent already heard an update recently came out as per an email i got so i DL the cab & installed .. happy holidays
Old 12-23-2009, 05:10 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

WisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to WisdomWolfX
Re: Pocket Shield Update

Uh, no offense, but they update it every few weeks. Do you know what version it's on now?

Jumped ship for Android now that WM is officially useless.
Old 12-23-2009, 05:57 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

dumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

3.2.5 & lol no offense taken .... i have only had the full paid for version since i got my tp2 & this is the first email ive gotten . i was hoping it would be an update with an actual lock code & ive read somwhere its in the works sooooooo wait i will
Old 12-23-2009, 06:11 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: T-mobile

rorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I'd love to use it, but I could only find 2.7 available. Plus, I think it was a screwed up copy because it just hung.
Old 12-23-2009, 06:36 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

WisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to WisdomWolfX

Ok, just checked and it appears the latest version is actually 3.2.6.1. You guys know that pocket shield has an update check built right into the app, right?
Old 12-23-2009, 06:47 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

it is 3.2.6.1 & indeed what i DL ... i used the update thing thru ps ..... my email said 3.2.5 ... hmm
Old 12-23-2009, 06:50 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by WisdomWolfX View Post
You guys know that pocket shield has an update check built right into the app, right?
the last time I used that, it didn't work out real well.

The version of PS I was using worked perfectly & I had no reason all all to update it but whensaw an update was available I figured "why not??"

I had it DL & install the update which seemed to go fine. It restarted & PS immediately crashed with an error. Things went downhill from there. I DL'ed the cab from the website, then deleted & re-installed PS & that didn't work either.

I finally gave up 1/2 hour later & restored an SPB Backup. That fixed the problem, PS works & I have not tried updating it since.............

~John
Old 12-23-2009, 08:13 PM
Super Saiyan 3
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

freeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to freeza Send a message via MSN to freeza Send a message via Yahoo to freeza Send a message via Skype™ to freeza

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
the last time I used that, it didn't work out real well.

The version of PS I was using worked perfectly & I had no reason all all to update it but whensaw an update was available I figured "why not??"

I had it DL & install the update which seemed to go fine. It restarted & PS immediately crashed with an error. Things went downhill from there. I DL'ed the cab from the website, then deleted & re-installed PS & that didn't work either.

I finally gave up 1/2 hour later & restored an SPB Backup. That fixed the problem, PS works & I have not tried updating it since.............

~John
Must be something in your configuration....

Not a single one of the 3.x versions have crashed on me, but I haven't tried anything since 3.2.4 since I don't use PS anymore.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2