PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2009, 09:18 PM
Mr. Chevy
Pocket PC: Kaiser, XV6800, Ozone, & TP2
Carrier: Linearly polarized plane waves in LTE modulation

drewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
NFL Live Audio Broadcast

So when I am out travel around I like to listen to NFL games. NO Saints isn't on the radio locally. Is there a easy website with a list of places I can find non local team games.
Old 12-21-2009, 09:39 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: NFL Live Audio Broadcast

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewcam888 View Post
So when I am out travel around I like to listen to NFL games. NO Saints isn't on the radio locally. Is there a easy website with a list of places I can find non local team games.
use the sprint nfl network cab. you can audio stream all games.
Attached Files
File Type: cab CFay_NFL_Mobile.cab (1,018.5 KB, 9 views) Click for barcode!
Google is the next skynet

Last edited by p-slim; 12-21-2009 at 09:51 PM.
Old 12-21-2009, 09:51 PM
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions

i edited the first post with the cab.
Old 12-21-2009, 09:58 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: T-mobile

rorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I've tried the Sprint NFL cab and it's painfully slow and unreliable. Hopefully it won't be for you, but it wasn't worth the effort for me.

Personally, I'd recommend getting Sirius. It's soooooo worth it. When we're just talking about football, you get to listen to the home team or the visiting team's radio broadcast of the games.
Old 12-21-2009, 10:00 PM
Bay Area Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by rorytmeadows View Post
I've tried the Sprint NFL cab and it's painfully slow and unreliable. Hopefully it won't be for you, but it wasn't worth the effort for me.

Personally, I'd recommend getting Sirius. It's soooooo worth it. When we're just talking about football, you get to listen to the home team or the visiting team's radio broadcast of the games.
the program is only slow if you're trying to use the actual program for updates, but if you're trying to listen to any live game the application is perfect for having all games in central location.
Old 12-21-2009, 10:01 PM
Banned User

rorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
the program is only slow if you're trying to use the actual program for updates, but if you're trying to listen to any live game the application is perfect for having all games in central location.
I couldn't get that far. It takes like 3 minutes to start up and then took like 5 minutes to load the next menu.

Plus, why not just use SkyFire and watch the game with http://www.atdhe.net/
Old 12-21-2009, 10:05 PM
Bay Area Boss

Quote:
I couldn't get that far. It takes like 3 minutes to start up and then took like 5 minutes to load the next menu.

Plus, why not just use SkyFire and watch the game with http://www.atdhe.net/
you can watch all live games with that website?
Old 12-21-2009, 10:06 PM
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
you can watch all live games with that website?
Yeah, for the most part. Just check next Sunday and it gives you links for all the games. People are just broadcasting their TV signal online. I use it when the Giants are on the NFL network and I only have basic cable. Watched the Denver Giants Thanksgiving game that way.

Try it out right now with the Giants-Redskins

http://atdhe.net/8660/watch-new-york...ngton-redskins
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-21-2009, 10:10 PM
SUPER GADGET ADDICT!!!
Pocket PC: Samsung GS2 Epic 4G Touch
Carrier: Sprint

japper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIP

Quote:
Yeah, for the most part. Just check next Sunday and it gives you links for all the games. People are just broadcasting their TV signal online. I use it when the Giants are on the NFL network and I only have basic cable. Watched the Denver Giants Thanksgiving game that way.

Try it out right now with the Giants-Redskins

http://atdhe.net/8660/watch-new-york...ngton-redskins
Wow that works!

Please remember to THANK me if I helped you!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2