PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2009, 01:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

New Daddy is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Why does Touchflo 3D keep from certain apps from running?

My Touchflo 3D keeps Spb Backup from running.
Spb Backup doesn't start whether I try it from the programs tab or from the "all apps" tab.
Anyone having a similar problem?
Old 12-20-2009, 06:06 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

htcguru6912 is a n00b
Re: Why does Touchflo 3D keep from certain apps from running?

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Daddy View Post
Spb Backup doesn't start whether I try it from the programs tab or from the "all apps" tab.
I would be very surprised if the TF3D is keeping a program from launching/running. Are you running a stock ROM or have you flashed a custom ROM? My suggestion would be that you disable tf3d in the today settings, soft reset, then attempt to run the program in question from the start menu. If it runs successfully, then re-activate tf3d, and test again. If it stops working, soft reset and try again. If is still won't work deactivate again and re-test program. If it runs successfully again and you are running a stock ROM then there may be an issue with the program itself. If you have flashed to a custom ROM I would flash a different ROM and test that. If it is a stock ROM and you purchased the program through a carrier-directed site and it will not work, I would speak with tech and have the phone checked for trouble.
Smartphones/PPCs owned in this order: Blackberry 6710, Blackberry 6280, Kyocera 7135, Blackberry 7100, Palm Treo 650, HTC Excalibur, HTC p4350 (Herald), Blackberry 8310, HTC Titan, HTC Vogue, Blackberry 8830, HTC Elf, HTC Raphael, HTC Hero, HTC Rhodium
Old 12-20-2009, 06:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo

blkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Daddy View Post
I have SPB Backup running every night at 4AM on scheduled backup without issues. I also have done many manual backups and restores with no problems at all with TF3D running. It even backed up the other night while I was talking on the phone and waited until I hung up to do the reboot without any errors.
Old 12-22-2009, 12:09 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

You need the latest version of SPB Backup. I found out the version that had worked on my Mogul wouldn't work on the TP2. It is well worth it, as backups on the latest version are crazy fast

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2