PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2009, 02:14 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

kabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to kabuk1 Send a message via Yahoo to kabuk1
Re: Sprint Insurance Question.

It's starting to remind me of the old Sidekick forums around here lately. People always trying to scam the system & sharing "tips". This kind of crap right here is WHY we only get 3 claims per year, and honest people are just SOL when their phones actually malfunction more than 3 times. For shame.

kabuk1's battery life tips ~ TamsPPC
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-18-2009, 02:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Can't Touch This...PRO TOO!
Carrier: Sprint4Life

dbldwn02 is keeping up the good workdbldwn02 is keeping up the good workdbldwn02 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
I'm not trying to pass judgment on you or anyone....

late,
Coz

With that in mind I've taken the liberty of reporting you to Sprint.
I'll pass judgement. The OP is a turd and should be stoned or microwaved to death.
Call the Gas and Electric company up and ask for a free months use, Try the Water Company next and see if they give you a % off for working at Walmart or Boeing. Next time you go to Chevron tell the kid who has been there since 2am that you have been a long time customer and want to know where the free gas is and that you want some Ready Now Service too.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-18-2009, 02:37 PM
Rockin' the Red!!
Pocket PC: 1.31.11Neo -- FRX06
Carrier: Sero

Recursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabuk1 View Post
It's starting to remind me of the old Sidekick forums around here lately. People always trying to scam the system & sharing "tips". This kind of crap right here is WHY we only get 3 claims per year, and honest people are just SOL when their phones actually malfunction more than 3 times. For shame.
Agreed.

WTH? An insurance claim costs $100 for deductible. Getting a new TP2 (I posted today about the deal, if your situation applies) will only run you $50 plus tax after the $100 rebate. So I gotta LMAO when someone commits a felony for something while paying almost double!!

Old 12-18-2009, 02:48 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Sprint Evo
Carrier: Sprint

ACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuff

OP is obviously a young buck or 2 time loser who hasn't learned a karma lesson. He has it coming one way or another.

Myn's 2.2 RLS3
Netarchy-toastmod-4.21-bfs-bfq-havs-more-smartass-universal (More Aggressive Undervolting) //// Testing Ziggy471Kernel-EVO-update_signed-11052010-1609
Old 12-18-2009, 03:00 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices
Carrier: Sprint

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbldwn02 View Post
I'll pass judgement. The OP is a turd and should be stoned or microwaved to death.
Tsk, tsk....lets try to refrain from such behavior....especially during the holiday season.

late,
Coz
Old 12-18-2009, 03:37 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premium

mswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuff

Quote:
Hmmmm....fraud is kinda frowned upon here at PPCGeeks and in general. There's no shame in legitimately trying to find the best deal out there for new stuff....but outright fraud is a no-no. I'm not trying to pass judgment on you or anyone....but it's actions like yours that increase the costs of insurance, new products, replacements, etc. for everyone.

late,
Coz

Very nicely said.
Old 12-18-2009, 03:43 PM
Linux Administrator
Pocket PC: HTC Evo -- Rooted
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premium

BooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuff

Quote:
Hmmmm....fraud is kinda frowned upon here at PPCGeeks and in general. There's no shame in legitimately trying to find the best deal out there for new stuff....but outright fraud is a no-no. I'm not trying to pass judgment on you or anyone....but it's actions like yours that increase the costs of insurance, new products, replacements, etc. for everyone.

late,
Coz

Very well said Coz. I hit the "thanks" button for ya on that one. Frauding the insurance companies only increases the cost for everyone.

Yup, Thats the actual speeds I get from my 1U production server
If my posts have been helpful in any way, please click the "Thanks" button --------------------------------> ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags
claim, esn, fraud, insurance, phone, sprint