PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2009, 09:49 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO,TP2,Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

searcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Finally found one...lightweight picture dialer

I have been looking for something like this since I started using Touchflo. I hate the contact screen (the little roladex) and the little pictures next to it. I wanted something that would dial the way SPB shell or Resco would, but was very light weight. I did not want all the other stuff these programs bring (even though I already own SPB shell). This is EXACTLY what I wanted... and it's FREE.

http://www.htcfreeware.com/HTC/downl...ar_Dialer.aspx
Old 12-17-2009, 10:42 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Re: Finally found one...lightweight picture dialer

I've used that before, the only thing (if I remember right) is that any contact that doesn't have a pic associated with it does not show up at all....

~John
Old 12-17-2009, 11:06 AM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
I've used that before, the only thing (if I remember right) is that any contact that doesn't have a pic associated with it does not show up at all....

~John
That would be correct.
Old 12-17-2009, 11:51 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO,TP2,Diamond
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

searcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post

~John
That can be good and bad....good because you can add a generic picture or avatar to a contact and have it show up. Bad because it won't show up without a picture...but hey, it is called avatar so you have to have one on your contact to use it and it is FREE. I like it because the new Sense 6.5 has that feature but not landscape...so I won't use it, I am stuck on Sense 6.1 which does not. I have changed my right softkey from camera to bring the Avatar program up.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2