PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2009, 12:25 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: CDMA touch pro
Carrier: US Cellular

Kaboom is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Problem with taskbar... Help!

I have flashed MM, Juicy, And others, but everytime I load a taskbar cab everything changes but the signal meter. sdkcerts install before any taskbar installed. really confused
Old 12-16-2009, 01:50 PM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to meatgel
Re: Problem with taskbar... Help!

Many of the taskbars on XDA are for GSM ... some have an extra cab to fix the CMDA signal meter. Which one are you trying to use?

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

Old 12-16-2009, 01:57 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Kaboom is a n00b

been trying to use m6 taskbar color...I really like it aslo like the metal version. Also tried bearbonz and a couple of others. Update just tried the dusk one and it worked?
Old 12-16-2009, 02:05 PM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to meatgel

m6 taskbars definitely have a separate cab for the signal meter. It's a separate download, but I do have the file for the metal one if you need it.
Old 12-16-2009, 02:10 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

I have gone through hell with this exact same problem in my VZ phone.

This setup works perfectly:

(BilboBrian setup) but even with that one I had to try a couple different cabs before everything worked right.

The m6 always worked fine for me, but I prefer the BB setup.

~John

Last edited by jmorton10; 12-16-2009 at 02:12 PM.
Old 12-16-2009, 02:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

the "fix" cabs for the m6 are here

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=520132

~John
Old 12-16-2009, 02:29 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Kaboom is a n00b

I Tried the fix cabs but then it changes the signal meter to some weird icon with no meter.
Old 12-16-2009, 02:34 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

I've been running M6 metal and color and use the fix each time, it is a strange looking icon but there is a colored meter next to it showing signal. Works fine for me. Did you also d/l the correct one, as I think there were different ones depending on if your running 6.1 or 6.5.
Old 12-16-2009, 02:37 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Kaboom is a n00b

I ran the same M6 with the touch pro with the fix and everything worked well (6.5 ) but not with the pro II
Old 12-16-2009, 02:39 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Kaboom is a n00b

I've seen screen shots of it working properly on pro II but I haven't figured it out. Currently running the task bar shown in pic (above post) but that is the only one that I have gotten to work properly

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2