PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2009, 11:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

eore227 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Shazam Cab

Hey guys I have a question about the shazam cab from marketplace. I don't have marketplace on my phone and I'm on stock 6.1. I found the trial cab and wanted to install it. I usually install cabs to my storage card. I installed this cab it won't open saying something like a missing component or something like that. Now is the reason is because I don't have marketplace or is it because you can't install from sd card? I thought I heard you can't install items from marketplace to sd care or something like that but you have to install to device.
Old 12-12-2009, 12:36 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: Shazam Cab

i havent been able to find a new shazaam cab. theres nothing wrong with installing it to the memory. if it doesnt work still then uninstall it. but theres no way to force it to work if youre getting an error.
Google is the next skynet
Old 12-12-2009, 12:41 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

op, do you have net3.5 on ppc? it maybe needed.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?p=1368039 net3.5 cab is on this page.

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 12-12-2009 at 12:45 PM.
Old 12-12-2009, 01:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

how can you tell if you have net 3.5??? I have tellme installed and it works and i thought you need 3.5 to get that to work so not sure if i do have it or not.
Old 12-12-2009, 01:52 PM
Mr. Chevy
Pocket PC: Kaiser, XV6800, Ozone, & TP2
Carrier: Linearly polarized plane waves in LTE modulation

drewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

search for .net config cab and you can see what versions are installed.
Old 12-12-2009, 04:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

djsiva knows their stuffdjsiva knows their stuffdjsiva knows their stuffdjsiva knows their stuffdjsiva knows their stuffdjsiva knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to djsiva

Why Shazam anyway? Midomi blows it away, especially on the time it takes to identify the song. CAB attached...

Thanks,
Nate
Attached Files
File Type: cab QM_Midomi_1.6.57.CAB (3.10 MB, 166 views) Click for barcode!
Old 12-12-2009, 04:51 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsiva View Post
Why Shazam anyway? Midomi blows it away, especially on the time it takes to identify the song. CAB attached...

Thanks,
Nate
no it doesn't. besides the fact that the cab you posted doesn't save searches, if you're looking for commercial music then midiomi is just as good, but if you're looking for music that isn't played on the radio then shazaam wins inmo. and the search time is the same.
Old 12-12-2009, 04:55 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

op, i posted the link to net cab, dl it and put it on main mem then try the app. op, pm me when your here, ill hook ya up with a goodie.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-12-2009, 05:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

djsiva knows their stuffdjsiva knows their stuffdjsiva knows their stuffdjsiva knows their stuffdjsiva knows their stuffdjsiva knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to djsiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
no it doesn't. besides the fact that the cab you posted doesn't save searches, if you're looking for commercial music then midiomi is just as good, but if you're looking for music that isn't played on the radio then shazaam wins inmo. and the search time is the same.
I've had no problem with Midomi picking up songs other than mainstream radio crap. However, you are correct on the saved searches.

Nate
Old 12-12-2009, 06:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
op, i posted the link to net cab, dl it and put it on main mem then try the app. op, pm me when your here, ill hook ya up with a goodie.
it seemed I didn't need the 3.5 cab but the shazam had to be installed to device for it to work. Won't work off of memory card. Thanks for your help and I gave you a thanks.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2