PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2010, 09:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

telsea is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Problem with Pin (Lock Code)

Not sure what happened but my TP2 is not accepting my PIN (using default lock option). After entering my PIN it just sits for a few seconds then it will either freeze up or act like I didn't enter the PIN.

Never had this happen before, if I do hard reset does that clear the PIN code as well? I hate to go that route but will as last resort.

Stock ROM, I do have Android installed on SD card but rarely use it. I have tried soft reset, removing battery and SD card.
Old 10-18-2010, 10:12 AM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Problem with Pin (Lock Code)

yes. hard reste will take care of this. this problem is becoming more and more common. see here. and here.
and here.

Last edited by austin420; 10-18-2010 at 10:15 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2