PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2009, 03:18 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
verizon "SMS sent" popup is back??

I haven't had this problem since unlocking & flashing to a custom ROM, but all of a sudden it is back again.

I am running Juicy R3 (there is absolutely nothing in R4,5 or 6 that I care about) & recently started using Vito SMS-Chat (one of my favorite apps).

I use Vito for texting & Arcsoft for MMS & everything works super. I'm not exactly sure when the nag pop-up came back so I don't know what changed in the system (if anything).

This "message sent" pop-up is completely different than the REALLY ANNOYING one I used to get with the stock ROM. That one, popped up & stayed there stopping everything until I manually clicked it off.

The one I'm getting now only appears briefly & goes away on its own a few seconds later, but it is still quite annoying.

Does anybody know a tweak or reg edit to get rid of this?? (yes, I searched for an answer before posting, I found a cab but it didn't work)

~John
Old 12-11-2009, 03:22 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo Shift 4G
Carrier: Sprint

HTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: verizon "SMS sent" popup is back??

Wrong forum, this happened to me once, but only once. Just popped up one time and then went away and never came back so i just shrugged it off. Sorry I don't have an answer for you.
Old 12-11-2009, 03:29 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTCotta View Post
Wrong forum, .
Eer, why is it the "wrong forum"??

I didn't know where else to post it. Never mind my original post however, I was playing with various reg settings & found a way to fix the problem.

~John
Old 12-11-2009, 03:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

mrsamtee is keeping up the good workmrsamtee is keeping up the good work

hey jmorton10 try this...

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Inbox\Settings SMSNoSentMsg = 0

from 1
Old 12-11-2009, 03:49 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsamtee View Post
hey jmorton10 try this...

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Inbox\Settings SMSNoSentMsg = 0

from 1
Actually, that is the setting I changed.

The funny this is, setting it to 0 didn't work & neither did 1 but setting it to 2 cured the problem.......

~John

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2