PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2009, 06:01 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo LTE
Carrier: Sprint

subzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to subzero1313 Send a message via MSN to subzero1313 Send a message via Yahoo to subzero1313
Re: I NEED THE BEST OF THE BEST??? {Roms)

Quote:
Originally Posted by T_Epperson0110 View Post
Really... I liked mighty but it didnt seem to work my text & mms right.. i wonder what im doin wrong
install > hard reset > hit your carrier on the provision tab > install arcsoft(it may be included, i cant recall)

Works for me. I just had a daughter a month ago, Ive sent and received literally hundreds of pix
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-10-2009, 06:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

whetzel is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by T_Epperson0110 View Post
Ok see the problem i find my self having is the SMS and the MMS either they dont work or they not sending.... And i cant seem to download Juicy... Right now im tryin out the new Energy Rom Update to see how it runs
I downloaded mine from this mirror. Super fast. It only took me about a minute to download it at around 2mbps.
Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
extra fast r6 mirror
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-10-2009, 06:04 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

When I first flashed to Mighty (it was the original version the first day it was released).

I installed a different Arcsoft cab (the exact same one I've used in every ROM since my xv6800 days) & both SMS & MMS started working immediately.

~John
Old 12-10-2009, 06:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Moto Droid 2

tvandyck7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartvandyck7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartvandyck7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I run C_Fay 1.1 (not 1.2) and everything works pretty much out of the box. You might have to install 2 cabs and that's it.
Old 12-10-2009, 06:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

T_Epperson0110 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to T_Epperson0110 Send a message via Yahoo to T_Epperson0110

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
When I first flashed to Mighty (it was the original version the first day it was released).

I installed a different Arcsoft cab (the exact same one I've used in every ROM since my xv6800 days) & both SMS & MMS started working immediately.

~John
OK so how would i go about getting a different Arcsoft cab if its not in there... IM tryin to learn it all
Old 12-10-2009, 06:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Send a message via AIM to T_Epperson0110 Send a message via Yahoo to T_Epperson0110

Quote:
Originally Posted by whetzel View Post
I downloaded mine from this mirror. Super fast. It only took me about a minute to download it at around 2mbps.
Thanks im goin to give it a try...
Old 12-10-2009, 06:11 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Copied from another post:
  • go to e mail tab
  • tap inbox
  • swipe touchscreen to the right to get to sms/mms inbox
  • press menu, scroll down to Pics/Video settings and choose it
  • Go to cdma servers tab open the existing server.
  • name the server whatever you like. I call mine sprint
  • leave gateway blank
  • port number is 80
  • server address: http://mms.sprintpcs.com/servlets/mms
  • connect via: sprint
open registry editor...go to hklm, SOFTWARE, Arcsoft, Arcsoft MMS UA, Config, mm1, MMSCSetting, Sprint (or whatever you called your default server) and change all 4 wap settings to 5120000. I also did the same for all the servers.

You can now send without a problem two different ways.
  • Open picture from picture tab by clicking on it. Click on the option that look like 2 arrows shaped like a v. tap mail. choose picture message, video message, or voice message. Arcsoft is pretty standard from there.
  • Go to mail tab, inbox, swipe right to go to sms/mms inbox, menu, new and pic out of picture message, video message, or voicemail message.
For receiving. Once the message is downloaded, you can view it once the popup bubble comes up saying the message is done downloading under the "view" option. However, to view it again after closing it, go to your e mail tab, tap "inbox" and swipe right to get to the sms/mms inbox. The message your received with the attached picture is viewable by tapping on it. Unfortunately, the pic is still not viewable under New HTC messaging app. At least you can view regular sms through the text messaging tab by tapping them instead of going to all messages like before with the "disable cab"
Old 12-10-2009, 06:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
copied from another post:
  • go to e mail tab
  • tap inbox
  • swipe touchscreen to the right to get to sms/mms inbox
  • press menu, scroll down to pics/video settings and choose it
  • go to cdma servers tab open the existing server.
  • name the server whatever you like. I call mine sprint
  • leave gateway blank
  • port number is 80
  • server address: http://mms.sprintpcs.com/servlets/mms
  • connect via: Sprint
open registry editor...go to hklm, software, arcsoft, arcsoft mms ua, config, mm1, mmscsetting, sprint (or whatever you called your default server) and change all 4 wap settings to 5120000. I also did the same for all the servers.

You can now send without a problem two different ways.
  • open picture from picture tab by clicking on it. Click on the option that look like 2 arrows shaped like a v. Tap mail. Choose picture message, video message, or voice message. Arcsoft is pretty standard from there.
  • go to mail tab, inbox, swipe right to go to sms/mms inbox, menu, new and pic out of picture message, video message, or voicemail message.
for receiving. Once the message is downloaded, you can view it once the popup bubble comes up saying the message is done downloading under the "view" option. However, to view it again after closing it, go to your e mail tab, tap "inbox" and swipe right to get to the sms/mms inbox. The message your received with the attached picture is viewable by tapping on it. Unfortunately, the pic is still not viewable under new htc messaging app. At least you can view regular sms through the text messaging tab by tapping them instead of going to all messages like before with the "disable cab"
holly crap thanks man im goin to try that out asap
Old 12-10-2009, 06:25 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint EVRP

kevmo1965 knows their stuffkevmo1965 knows their stuffkevmo1965 knows their stuffkevmo1965 knows their stuffkevmo1965 knows their stuffkevmo1965 knows their stuffkevmo1965 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to kevmo1965

If that gets to confusing for you, try Yay4Juggs ROM here:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=99409
After flashing, I selected SPRINT as my service and sms/mms was set up ready to go. No need installing the Arcsoft cab and making all the settings.

Old 12-10-2009, 06:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevmo1965 View Post
If that gets to confusing for you, try Yay4Juggs ROM here:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=99409
After flashing, I selected SPRINT as my service and sms/mms was set up ready to go. No need installing the Arcsoft cab and making all the settings.
Thank u.. Im goin to try as many as i have to tell i find the right one for me. Right now i have 10 total downloaded lol.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags
htc pro 2, roms, sprint