PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2009, 03:37 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

dmaustin is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Invisible Shield causes random touchscreen presses

I've had the invisible shield on my Touch Pro 2 for about 2 months. I would always have trouble after pulling the phone out of my pocket. Its hard to unlock and when it is unlocked its constantly clicking the clock, going into alarm settings. Or if Im in the call log it's a race to see if I can make my call before it randomly hits somebody and dials them. I ripped the Invisible Shield off last night and the issues have stopped.

I also have a rainbowish, oil slick like rectangle filling up most of my screen. I can only really notice it when the screen is off. I don't remember it being there before the invisible shield. But it remains now that the invisible shield is gone. Its kinda trippy how it moves when you run your finger through it. But not cool really. I'll try to post a picture of this later.

My wife has the droid with Ghost Armor. It looks good and all, not sticky like invisible shield. But tap it with a finger nail or stylus and the marks dont go away... Seems like it will be scuffed up pretty quickly.

The search for proper screen protection continues. Has any body else had issues with invisible shield on their tp2?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2