PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2009, 09:47 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

djqwikcut is keeping up the good workdjqwikcut is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
2 questions

Can someone answer these 2 questions:

1. How come all the sounds and notification sounds come through my bluetooth ear piece BUT when the phone rings, the custom MP3 RINGER does not... it plays out the regular phone speaker.... How do I fix this? My custom text message sound, email sound, etc all come through the ear piece..

2. When using the camera from TOUCH FLO 3D, how do I print a photo to bluetooth? the only way I could find was to go into the regular PHOTOS program in ALL PROGRAMS and then select the photo and then select SEND VIA BLUE TOOTH. Is there not an option or even when using the PHOTOS TAB I dont see any option to print via bluetooth... HOW?
Old 12-07-2009, 09:57 AM
AWESOME VIP Member!!
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 - SIM & HSPL unlocked
Carrier: Verizon

WhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuff
Re: 2 questions

For question 1, not sure if you did this, but there are individual settings for voice command & bluetooth. You can set VC to read messages, etc... over bluetooth, and you can set bluetooth to play system sounds in addition to A2DP, through the headset. Check out VC settings in the Settings folder. Bluetooth settings are there too.

I have no idea about question 2, but I know there is a Jetset print something function we have. I tried using it one time, but not over bluetooth, over Wifi, and I stopped. But check out the Jetset printing (should be in All Programs)
Old 12-07-2009, 11:06 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

djqwikcut is keeping up the good workdjqwikcut is keeping up the good work
Re: 2 questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteBlazer01 View Post
For question 1, not sure if you did this, but there are individual settings for voice command & bluetooth. You can set VC to read messages, etc... over bluetooth, and you can set bluetooth to play system sounds in addition to A2DP, through the headset. Check out VC settings in the Settings folder. Bluetooth settings are there too.

** I have this set and it works for all system sound EXCEPT RINGERS.. anyone else?

I have no idea about question 2, but I know there is a Jetset print something function we have. I tried using it one time, but not over bluetooth, over Wifi, and I stopped. But check out the Jetset printing (should be in All Programs)

** I tried JET PRINT and it didnt do anything.. I had to configure the bleutooth printer from the regular bluetooth settings under ALL SETTINGS.. I tried to use JETPRINT but it would not install either of my 2 bluetooth printers even though it saw them and acted as if it was going to install. No printers were listed....
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2