PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2009, 03:22 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

decrink is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Too many devices, too little syncing!

I used to visit these forums all the time (under a different name), trying lots of roms on my 6700, 6800 and then I got a Touch and just kind of went with it for a couple years. Everything worked fine. Then, it just stopped syncing correctly between my home PC with Outlook and my work Exchange. Time for an upgrade anyway so I got Touch Pro2. None of the old SPB software works, but it looks like there's lots of nice cooking going on here for it. Here's my problem:

1. TP2 can sync either with Exchange or home Outlook but not both.
2. Exchange calendar syncs fine with my Mac laptop and Entourage.
3. Exchange syncs my work calendar with my Ipod Touch just fine.
4. Home Outlook syncs fine with Google calendar and contacts
5. Can't sync TP2 with both Google and Exchange (can only do one at a time)
6. Can't sync my contacts nor calendar from TP2 to home once I set up and use Exchange

I always used my original touch as my bridge between work and home. Any appointments I'd put in either work or on my Touch would sync to my calendar at night when I'd ActiveSync. So it worked for years. Who knows what happened. I'm stymied.

I'd just like to plug into the home PC without error messages and be able to get my Exchange over the air. I've searched high and low including these forums and can't seem to find anyone that has conquered this problem. My co-workers with Iphones are making fun of me. There HAS to be a solution. I'm stymied. Please aid an old tweaker who has lost his touch!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2