PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Cruise (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=65)
-   -   HTC Touch Cruise Comm Manager Bluetooth Issues (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=30679)

toolfrk1991 06-30-2008 06:27 AM

HTC Touch Cruise Comm Manager Bluetooth Issues

I purchased the HTC Touch Cruise (Polaris) from eBay in an unlocked version. The device was working fine for the first week or two, but now the Comm Manager will not launch the Bluetooth or WiFi apps. There are times, though when figiting with the Hard/Soft Resets that these two apps will work, but I'd rather not have to reset the device every time I need bluetooth; and IF by chance I do get the bluetooth function working the other caller cannot hear my voice, but I can hear them. VERY FRUSTRATED!!!!!! Can anybody PLEASE HELP??? I should have saved my $600 and bought the iPhone. I'm also running a MAC OS 10.5.3, and syncing with "Missing Sync" by Mark/Space, by the way.

No1ustad 07-26-2008 06:03 PM

Re: HTC Touch Cruise Comm Manager Bluetooth Issues

well. 500+ views and no responses.. I don't know how to help ya out. sorry man.

No1ustad 07-29-2008 09:36 PM

it DOES sound like a problem you may be able to bring up w/ HTC , however, buying from eBay is something you *might* want to "forget" to tell them...

jethro_static 07-29-2008 09:43 PM

I see the dude that sold it to U found that problem. U got ripped off my brother.

No1ustad 07-30-2008 02:37 AM

which dude was it? i'm sure stating it may save us all some trouble later on. jeez. that's a $600 mistake i'd be pist to make in the future.

jethro_static 07-30-2008 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by No1ustad (Post 365155)
which dude was it? i'm sure stating it may save us all some trouble later on. jeez. that's a $600 mistake i'd be pist to make in the future.

I meant the person that sold the phone to him found out that the phone has a problem that's why se sold the phone. The thing is, He did not tell anyone about the problem. so he can get a better price on the phone.

hatchy 07-31-2008 01:44 PM

Hello

did you already flashed a new rom or is it still the original rom?

Most likely something wrong in the rom
try to flash another

you can find one very good here

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=411167

greetz Hatchy

Kenjari 08-30-2008 08:59 PM

I purchased a brand new TC and this things bluetooth is horrible. I cant get a steady bluetooth signal with my earpiece I'm using. If I move the wrong way I get crazy static. I'm trying to email HTC about but they slow to respond.

I hope with the WM 6.1 upgrade coming out that they fix this problem.

pepeng_kalywete 10-29-2008 11:36 PM

try flashing your rom with wm6.1 rom for polaris it might solve your problem. what headset are you using? im using itech arrow x and its working great with my polaris and elf.

n1ck 12-21-2008 11:04 AM

i've got slightly the same issue, I've used my BT headset with tytn II, Touch, and ominia and all have worked fine, used it with polaris and it doesn't like it if you move the phone about - which sucks if you're just walking. I've flashed my polaris with 3 different rom's still the same issue, i believe its an 'imbedded' issue rather than a winmob issue. Thankfully the OEM headset you get with the phone is good enough to use. *edit* Have found that the issue is slightly better handled if you are using Mortplayer rather than the inbuilt mediaplayer - still aint great tho

syto203 03-08-2009 07:01 PM

for the first problem if u bought it with its case u can go to htc.com n download the rom again but download the wm6 rom not the wm6.1 (its kinda lagy).
as for the bt headset problem i think htc posted some fixes for that jst go to support-->choose ur phone-->then software n u will find the fixes there + the rom(for the first prob.)