PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > HTC Touch Cruise

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2008, 06:27 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Cruise (P3650)

toolfrk1991 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
HTC Touch Cruise Comm Manager Bluetooth Issues

I purchased the HTC Touch Cruise (Polaris) from eBay in an unlocked version. The device was working fine for the first week or two, but now the Comm Manager will not launch the Bluetooth or WiFi apps. There are times, though when figiting with the Hard/Soft Resets that these two apps will work, but I'd rather not have to reset the device every time I need bluetooth; and IF by chance I do get the bluetooth function working the other caller cannot hear my voice, but I can hear them. VERY FRUSTRATED!!!!!! Can anybody PLEASE HELP??? I should have saved my $600 and bought the iPhone. I'm also running a MAC OS 10.5.3, and syncing with "Missing Sync" by Mark/Space, by the way.

Last edited by toolfrk1991; 06-30-2008 at 06:49 AM. Reason: Left something out.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-26-2008, 06:03 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Temp TP2 until the 3D
Carrier: Sprint

No1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to No1ustad
Re: HTC Touch Cruise Comm Manager Bluetooth Issues

well. 500+ views and no responses.. I don't know how to help ya out. sorry man.

Mogul -> Vogue -> TP -> TP2 -> Snap -> Evo -> 3D
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-29-2008, 09:36 PM
VIP Member

No1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIP

it DOES sound like a problem you may be able to bring up w/ HTC , however, buying from eBay is something you *might* want to "forget" to tell them...
Old 07-29-2008, 09:43 PM
╚════════════════╝
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & HTC Hero

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static

I see the dude that sold it to U found that problem. U got ripped off my brother.
Old 07-30-2008, 02:37 AM
VIP Member

which dude was it? i'm sure stating it may save us all some trouble later on. jeez. that's a $600 mistake i'd be pist to make in the future.
Old 07-30-2008, 05:46 PM
╚════════════════╝
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & HTC Hero

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static

Quote:
Originally Posted by No1ustad View Post
which dude was it? i'm sure stating it may save us all some trouble later on. jeez. that's a $600 mistake i'd be pist to make in the future.
I meant the person that sold the phone to him found out that the phone has a problem that's why se sold the phone. The thing is, He did not tell anyone about the problem. so he can get a better price on the phone.
Old 07-31-2008, 01:44 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch cruise
Carrier: Mobistar

hatchy is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to hatchy

Hello

did you already flashed a new rom or is it still the original rom?

Most likely something wrong in the rom
try to flash another

you can find one very good here

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=411167

greetz Hatchy
Old 08-30-2008, 08:59 PM
Kenjari

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I purchased a brand new TC and this things bluetooth is horrible. I cant get a steady bluetooth signal with my earpiece I'm using. If I move the wrong way I get crazy static. I'm trying to email HTC about but they slow to respond.

I hope with the WM 6.1 upgrade coming out that they fix this problem.
Old 10-29-2008, 11:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH
Carrier: Globe

pepeng_kalywete is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to pepeng_kalywete

try flashing your rom with wm6.1 rom for polaris it might solve your problem. what headset are you using? im using itech arrow x and its working great with my polaris and elf.
O2 XDA 2 MINI
Old 12-21-2008, 11:04 AM
Lurker

n1ck is a n00b

i've got slightly the same issue, I've used my BT headset with tytn II, Touch, and ominia and all have worked fine, used it with polaris and it doesn't like it if you move the phone about - which sucks if you're just walking. I've flashed my polaris with 3 different rom's still the same issue, i believe its an 'imbedded' issue rather than a winmob issue. Thankfully the OEM headset you get with the phone is good enough to use. *edit* Have found that the issue is slightly better handled if you are using Mortplayer rather than the inbuilt mediaplayer - still aint great tho

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > HTC Touch Cruise