PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2007, 03:30 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Treo 800w, HTC Diamond CDMA
Carrier: Sprint SERO 500

kalibar is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to kalibar
Is there a finger-friendly skin for Conduits Pocket Player's today plugin?

Pretty simple question, I suppose. I'll come right out and say it -- I'm not a fan of HTC Audio Manager. The memory footprint is favorable, but it doesn't display album arts, near as I can tell it doesn't recognize track numbers in ID3v2 tags, and it sure as hell doesn't crossfade.

Pocket Player does all that stuff and is probably the best MP3 player on WinMo, but unless there's some crazy-ass hack/regedit I don't know about it, there's no way to make it work with HTC Home. No problem, since it comes with its own built-in Today plugin. Unfortunately, the stock plugin skin is some ugly cornflower blue shit that looks gross on a lot of backgrounds and has buttons that just about require the stylus to get to. I don't really see anything helpful on the Conduits Skin page, so if any of you guys had some insight into this, that would be straight-up awesome.

Thanks so much!
Old 10-15-2007, 11:53 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Ph33zy is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalibar View Post
Pretty simple question, I suppose. I'll come right out and say it -- I'm not a fan of HTC Audio Manager. The memory footprint is favorable, but it doesn't display album arts, near as I can tell it doesn't recognize track numbers in ID3v2 tags, and it sure as hell doesn't crossfade.

Pocket Player does all that stuff and is probably the best MP3 player on WinMo, but unless there's some crazy-ass hack/regedit I don't know about it, there's no way to make it work with HTC Home. No problem, since it comes with its own built-in Today plugin. Unfortunately, the stock plugin skin is some ugly cornflower blue shit that looks gross on a lot of backgrounds and has buttons that just about require the stylus to get to. I don't really see anything helpful on the Conduits Skin page, so if any of you guys had some insight into this, that would be straight-up awesome.

Thanks so much!
Try these. You need to register to be able to download.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=322346

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan