PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2007, 07:40 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

kamiraa is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to kamiraa Send a message via MSN to kamiraa Send a message via Yahoo to kamiraa
Kill signal ????? LOL

Sprint has some wierd stuff going on. I was 1 day past due on my mogul . . . I had my phone fully charged next to me. I was just being lazy calling to make the bill, I was going to do it monday at work . . .

Anyways , all of a sudden the light on the mogul goes RED , it turns off automatically. Every time I rebooted it would stay on for about 10 seconds, get a signal (saw it transfering data), go RED again and reboot . . .

I made a call next time it rebooted, to pay the bill . . . as soon as the phone call was done. It rebooted, came back online as green . . . and is working 100% fine again. This something new ??? :rofl: damn sprint.
Old 10-14-2007, 09:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

AFAngryWarrior is keeping up the good workAFAngryWarrior is keeping up the good work
Thats odd... you're not the first person ive heard say that though, so its a really big coincicdence. Unless Sprint is testing something out.
Old 10-14-2007, 04:49 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Threadstarter

kamiraa is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to kamiraa Send a message via MSN to kamiraa Send a message via Yahoo to kamiraa
It would be a very big coincidence, ive searched online and seem simular storys as of this weekend . . .
Old 10-14-2007, 05:04 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: iPhone 6+
Carrier: AT&T

JackSchitt28 is keeping up the good workJackSchitt28 is keeping up the good work
yeah sprint allows no lead way when your bill is overdue. with the new devices, i bet this will happen on alot more phones.
Old 10-14-2007, 05:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
I had the displeasure of having my service knocked out because in an instant, my balance went from $0 to slightly over my $125 credit limit. I had switched to the 2500 minute SERO plan mid-month, and had a pro-rate added on, taking me a few dollars over the credit limit. This happened mid-day on a business day, with NO WARNING. An hour later, I discovered it, and called in an overpayment, so that would never happen again. That night, my electronic bill shows up. That's just stupid.
Old 10-14-2007, 08:35 PM
*SCREEEEEECH*
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

EtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuff
Yeah Sprint's electronic billing system pisses me off... I won't get my bill to checkfree over half the time and the other half, its like 4 days before its due...

Last edited by EtherealRemnant; 10-14-2007 at 08:46 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan