PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2007, 09:14 PM
*SCREEEEEECH*
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

EtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Be REALLY careful with the Mogul...

Jesus... my phone luck is just not any good.

Not even 72 hours after getting my Mogul, my letter "s" popped right off the keyboard, just from normal use, no abuse.

Anyone know if this will be easy for the Sprint repair center to fix? I'm getting REALLY fed up with these phones... I'm almost ready to say forget it and get a non-PPC phone...
Old 10-09-2007, 09:44 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
wow i never have heard of anything like that happening...... sounds like a factory defect on it, bring it back in and show them what happened and be stern in saying that you want a new not refurbished phone
Old 10-09-2007, 10:15 PM
*SCREEEEEECH*
Threadstarter

EtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuff
lol. This was a brand new Mogul to replace my SECOND refurb 6700 as is... So I'm betting that now Sprint will make me go back to a 6700 if this one is all screwed.

I swear I'm about to go postal. I haven't even removed the stock film off the screen yet! That's how good I've been treating it!
Old 10-09-2007, 11:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP

aughsum is a n00b
consider yourself lucky..

im on mogul 2, going on 3.

first had a defective vid card or something, this one humms when the backlight is at the highest level and the wifi doesn't work.. unfortunately for me I noticed more than 30 days after I received my replacement.. or so they say.

now im dealing with mastercard to have them replace it..
Old 10-10-2007, 12:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

AFAngryWarrior is keeping up the good workAFAngryWarrior is keeping up the good work
I feel for you guys, I must have the luck when it comes to Cell Phones. I've never had to exchange/return a phone for defective reasons. I've returned if I didnt like the phone, or sold it out of boredom, but I've never had a defective phone, bluetooth gadget, or computer for that matter... (Knocks on wood).
Old 10-10-2007, 12:58 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC PRO 2

blackie23 is a n00b
still on my first mogul and going strong
Old 10-10-2007, 01:09 AM
*SCREEEEEECH*
Threadstarter

Well I'll see if Sprint can fix it... I'll call down the the repair center some time tomorrow and see if they're able to fix them...

I refuse to get another Mogul. If I have only the option of replacement, I'll get something else. If they won't honor the 200 dollar credit I was offered, I'll just pay my termination fee and go to Cricket... I'd be paying the same $$ I am now and have unlimited service and I can hack my 6800 to work on their service until a worthwhile CDMA phone launches.

I'm sick and tired of dealing with Sprint and Asurion... Honestly, I'm not having much faith in HTC after all these phone issues. It sucks because they make pretty much every PocketPC besides Palm, who doesn't make slide-out keyboards.
Old 10-10-2007, 02:28 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: lg optimus

dishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Quote:
Originally Posted by aughsum View Post
consider yourself lucky..

im on mogul 2, going on 3.

first had a defective vid card or something, this one humms when the backlight is at the highest level and the wifi doesn't work.. unfortunately for me I noticed more than 30 days after I received my replacement.. or so they say.

now im dealing with mastercard to have them replace it..
I've heard about credit cards that offer cell phone insurance... how does that work?
Old 10-10-2007, 03:10 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch pro
Carrier: VZW

Zacharybinx is a n00b
only problem with mine is I have to press down a little harder than the other buttons to get the function button to work.. I got in a car accident with mine a couple days ago and had a drink spill on it like 3 weeks ago and I havent had any problems at all.. Wisbar wont run right, but I'll live without it.
Old 10-10-2007, 03:12 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch pro
Carrier: VZW

Zacharybinx is a n00b
but I did have about 7 6700 replacements, I was going to downgrade after the sixth, but I'm on qwest and they didnt have anything even remotely decent at that time, so I just kept getting new ones and taking the stylis's that came with them

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan