PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2007, 10:11 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

PineApple Express is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Is it Possible.....

I was wondering with all the great "Geek" pool here that some one could have the phone ring tones and alarm tones play thru the Blue Tooth wireless headsets. I got a wireless Motorola BT for the wife and I was trying it and all it gives is a single beep when the phone rings, although the phone has my wavs playing it wasn’t loud enough to hear. A lot of people have complaints that the BT has poor and low sound quality etc etc. When I was in a noisy environment I did not hear the typical beep on an incoming call. So all our PPC Geeks what say you? Is it possible?

Thanks
Chuck
PAE
Old 10-03-2007, 10:34 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

ebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
I have a Moto H700 BT headset and Voice Command 1.6. Everything streams to my headset...including all system sounds and ringing. The one problem I have though is th headset sometimes disconnects while idle and then my phones BT turns itself off. I don't know if this is a bug or not. Might be by design for power saving reasons....but very inconvienient, to say the least.
Old 10-03-2007, 03:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

AFAngryWarrior is keeping up the good workAFAngryWarrior is keeping up the good work
Most BT headsets will Idle to save power if not on an active call, then the phone will "Wake" it up when its time to work, some headsets are a little more difficult to wake up and I've noticed on a few headsets you'll have to press the send/end button to make it realize there is an incoming call. But if it is connected I havent seen a headest that doesn't play the ringtone over the headset itself.
Old 10-04-2007, 09:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

blankd3ckskat3r is just getting started
i have a motorola h350 headset..how can i stream everything to it?
Old 10-05-2007, 01:19 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

ebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFAngryWarrior View Post
Most BT headsets will Idle to save power if not on an active call, then the phone will "Wake" it up when its time to work, some headsets are a little more difficult to wake up and I've noticed on a few headsets you'll have to press the send/end button to make it realize there is an incoming call. But if it is connected I havent seen a headest that doesn't play the ringtone over the headset itself.
The problem I'm having now is I'm losing the pairing. I have to remove the BT headset from the bluetooth setting, then re-pair......<sigh>....
Old 10-08-2007, 05:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

blankd3ckskat3r is just getting started
ok i have the voice comand fix from a thread i found on hre.. i have voice command 1.6 and a motorola h350 headset..how do i make everything stream through my headset? by everything i mean system sounds, ringtones and all other sounds.
Old 10-08-2007, 09:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

AFAngryWarrior is keeping up the good workAFAngryWarrior is keeping up the good work
Should do it automatically when your paired, there is no magic switch other than pairing your device? Once paired it should ring through your BT headset just like you were wearing a wired headset, the only thing that wont play is the music, which you'll need a stereo BT headset for which are going for around $49 for a generic one.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan