PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2007, 10:08 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul
Carrier: Sprint Sero

brianb is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Seido 1650mah extended battery

I just wanted to post here and share my awesome experience with this product..I originally purchased it fully knowing that I may only be receiving around 40 minutes longer time on this battery and that was perfectly fine, considering an extra 40 minutes is still better than nothing!

As it turns out, this battery has not only gotten me through an entire day of texting/e-mail/voice calls for two consecutive days in a row, it has ALSO lasted from the minute I got up until the minute I went to bed without needing a charge (sitting at 30-40%)! I can't believe the change, and it completely defies what I figured would be a minimal improvement..it's a very noticeable improvement! (with the OEM batt I was having to charge before I even got done with work).

More battery life is always welcome, but I've actually been able to increase my screen brightness and I'm still noticing fantastic real-world gains with this battery..I HIGHLY recommend anyone who's on the fence about this product to go out and buy it...and Seido, if you're listening, I'd buy an even larger capacity battery (OEM sized, of course) in the future if you came out with one! I'd love to be able to have my Mogul last 24-36 hours..mmmm..I can dream, can't I?
Old 09-29-2007, 10:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
I 2nd all that
Old 09-29-2007, 10:50 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: SPRINT

wILLk0r3 818 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwILLk0r3 818 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwILLk0r3 818 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwILLk0r3 818 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to wILLk0r3 818 Send a message via Yahoo to wILLk0r3 818
Wow, thanks for the post brianb. I was already planning on ordering a hybrid case and holster, now I'm gonna throw in an extra battery! Good call!
Old 09-30-2007, 12:33 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

brianb is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by wILLk0r3 818 View Post
Wow, thanks for the post brianb. I was already planning on ordering a hybrid case and holster, now I'm gonna throw in an extra battery! Good call!
That's EXACTLY what I did..got the hybrid case (no holster though) with the battery..gotta say, I'm REALLY happy with both of them..Seido has won me over, for sure
Old 09-30-2007, 01:23 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul (PPC6800) > HTC Touch (PPC6900) > HTC Touch Pro (PPC6850)
Carrier: Sprint Sero (1200 Min Plan)

divxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardivxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardivxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardivxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to divxrippimp Send a message via MSN to divxrippimp Send a message via Yahoo to divxrippimp Send a message via Skype™ to divxrippimp
I get 1.5 days with the battery reg changes without a special battery... so just incase you havent you should do those batter reg changes...
Old 09-30-2007, 01:41 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

brianb is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by divxrippimp View Post
I get 1.5 days with the battery reg changes without a special battery... so just incase you havent you should do those batter reg changes...
I've tried them..they didn't help me at all..

problem is, they only effect wifi/beam/bluetooth, far as I can tell..I don't use any of those..however I do use push + text + voice quite a bit..I'm assuming any differences like that must come down to how you use your device.
Old 09-30-2007, 01:44 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul (PPC6800) > HTC Touch (PPC6900) > HTC Touch Pro (PPC6850)
Carrier: Sprint Sero (1200 Min Plan)

divxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardivxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardivxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardivxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to divxrippimp Send a message via MSN to divxrippimp Send a message via Yahoo to divxrippimp Send a message via Skype™ to divxrippimp
Im on aim ALL DAY, PUSH ALL DAY, TEXT ALL DAY... those are just the setting hacks, you need these ones too... in my case at least i went from like 10% used per hour to 30% left at the end of the day...

http://www.sprintusers.com/forum/sho...light=registry

Last edited by divxrippimp; 09-30-2007 at 01:49 AM.
Old 09-30-2007, 10:14 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

BiGDoGGy4EvEr is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to BiGDoGGy4EvEr Send a message via MSN to BiGDoGGy4EvEr
hey i got the official one from sprint model number BXT6800, has 2100 omhs of charge. Out the box it had 50% charge and i let it die so i can give it a full charge and at 50% it lasted me a whole day. I just recently recharged it fully and will post back with results. Battery is not in stores yet so you have to direct ship to ur home. My girls works for sprint and got it for 37$ after discounts
Old 09-30-2007, 10:17 AM
Noob
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint SERO

Baffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Baffles
Out of the box it only has a storage charge, and you should have charged it fully before using it. The battery will probably never have full capacity that it could have had.
Old 09-30-2007, 11:50 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul 6800

thoe99 is a n00b
Are these batteries physically bigger than oem?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan