PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2007, 09:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

5.0stang is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Problems with the Titan

I was just wondering if anyone else have had any of these problems that I have been having.
1. Sometimes the phone will not play any sound at all no music,slide sounds, or ring but i can make a call and hear and talk perfect and the phone will vibrate when i get a call i made sure the sounds are on. Soft reset fixes this everytime but it seems to happen more now like every other day.
2. I have the 6 tab HTC home plugin on my today screen and it used to play music right off the today screen on its own media player not WM. Now when i try to use it it opens WM and i cant change songs from my today screen and it seems stuck on a song but it does not change or update the track info. The only thing it does is open WM when i tap the song name but nothing else. I think I might of messed this up when i reinstalled the WM play button today plugin and i now set the plugin to use the HTC audio manager but i would like it to control WM like i wanted to and the 6 tab plugin to control the HTC audio like its supposed to
3.Almost everytime i get 2 text messages at the same time or a phone call and text at or close to the same time this thing goes nuts vibrating till i turn it off.
4. Sometimes when i use Windows media player and use one of my playlist some of the songs say file cannot be found and i have to delete the song and go back and add it again when its in the same folder as it always is.

Anyone else having any of these problems or am i the only one? I have the new ROM installed and alot of other junk
Old 09-28-2007, 11:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

5.0stang is a n00b
no1 else? Should i just get a new phone?
Old 09-28-2007, 08:09 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2! Touch Pro, Touch, Mogul, 6700
Carrier: Sprint

ImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
You can't just say you have "a lot of other junk" installed after that laundry list of complaints and expect people to know how to help you. I am pretty sure however if you do a hard reset to get rid of all your extra "junk" that would fix your problems. Also, no need to post the same thing on a different forum and bump your own thread without adding more details

If you don't want to lose everything though, list out some of the software you have and people with similar experiences that use that software might be able to tell you that it was program abc that did it and then you can uninstall it and find an alternative.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan