PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2007, 09:14 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: ppc-6800

rossg034 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Activesync Help fast DLL could not be run...will paypal someones help

I just upgraded from 6700 to 6800 and need my contacts and everything synced up but on my computer every time i try and install activesync4.5 it says the weindows installer package isnt right and something like the DLL requiredc could not be run. and the exits...i am going away on business in a few hrs and need these contacts please help...email me ross@trendw.com

im me rossg034 aim
Old 09-19-2007, 09:23 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint

poorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to poorlyduck
Quote:
Originally Posted by rossg034 View Post
I just upgraded from 6700 to 6800 and need my contacts and everything synced up but on my computer every time i try and install activesync4.5 it says the weindows installer package isnt right and something like the DLL requiredc could not be run. and the exits...i am going away on business in a few hrs and need these contacts please help...email me ross@trendw.com

im me rossg034 aim

what OS are you running Vista or Xp?
Old 09-19-2007, 09:26 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

rossg034 is a n00b
im on an older system at work its windows 2000 5.00.2195 service pack 4

i cannot change it but my active sync 4.1 worked with my ppc-6700

what can i do
Old 09-19-2007, 09:45 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT
Carrier: Sprint

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
if you have your original disk that came with your 6700 you can install activesync from it.
Old 09-19-2007, 09:49 AM
Retired Staff

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
you can dl 4.1 from here http://filehippo.com/download_activesync/?557
Old 09-19-2007, 09:57 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

rossg034 is a n00b
I Have A 6800 The 6700 Activesync Wont Work
Old 09-19-2007, 10:42 AM
Retired Staff

have you tried installing 4.1 only to discover it wont work?

Old 09-19-2007, 10:48 AM
Retired Staff

do you still have your 6700? you can always beam your contacts from one to another.
Old 09-26-2007, 03:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch pro

platniumrover is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to platniumrover Send a message via Yahoo to platniumrover
You have to install the active sync off of the disk if you havent figured it out yet. The old active sync wont work with the mogul.

VM4500
PPC-6600
PPC-6700
6800/Mogul
Touch Pro

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan